cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi, I’m Samantha ! I’m currently working as a Beauty Advisor at Sephora Inside JCPenney. This job has really found my love for makeup, cosmetic and skincare industry. I’m from the Vermont area so it’s a very small store. I’m not knew to Sephora and BI, but am knew to the BI Community. Love all of Sephora’s products and the company. I also spend to much and have been a rouge for years 🙂

@SammieJoxo, that's awesome that you are passionate about your job! 😁 I chuckled at your "I also spend too much" comment - I can relate; I think of few of us here can. lol. Welcome to BIC! 

Hi Samantha 🦄🌈  welcome! 

@SammieJoxo Welcome to BIC!

Hi there, Beauty Insider Community! Because last Monday was an observed holiday in the United States, we're calling today - the second Monday of the month - New Member Monday here in the BIC. 😊

If you're new to Community, we'd love for you to hit the "reply" button on the original post and introduce yourself. We can't wait to meet you! 

Hi everyone! I’m Brianne and I’m from California! I’m not new to Sephora but I am new to the community. I never really got involved in it in the past but kind of randomly just decided to give it a try finally. I spend too much of my paychecks on beauty products and enjoy playing around with eye looks the most. My favorite brands are ABH, It, Mac, and Colourpop! If I could splurge on anything, it would be CLEAN RESERVE Classic - Rain because I love the scent and want the full size version lol

Hi Brianne @bripost welcome to BIC 💖🥳

@bripost, I hear ya on that paycheck and beauty products, lol! 💸😆 Love the crisp, clean, fresh scent of Clean Rain! It’s a beautiful scent, refreshing! 🥰 So happy you found this corner of Sephora. Welcome to BIC! 

@bripost @Welcome to BIC!

Screenshot_20220810-230244.png

Hello everyone my name is Sheri and I am a mom who enjoys hiking, metal detecting, paddle boarding, and going on new adventures and seeing new places & meeting new people. I love @sephora & so many of their great products, like the Plump It. and many other products like the FACEMASKS and the Eyeshadow palettes . Happy to be a part of this new community that loves #Sephora as much as I do!! 🎨🛍️🧼💄💜💯

Hi Sherri! @SBASULTO20  Your going to love it here😄

I am a big face mask fan. What are you favorites? Welcome to BIC 🦄💜

@SBASULTO20 @Welcome to BIC!

@SBASULTO20 welcome!  So happy to have you join us here and thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself 🙂

Hey, y’all!

My friends call me Sarah-Kate and I’m new to the Sephora Community. 🖤 I’ve been meaning to get more consistent and invested in my skin care routine. So during a surprise shopping trip with my husband, I stopped in our local Sephora and they helped me sign up for the loyalty program! Im excited to learn and now that my kids are getting to a more independent stage, I can afford to focus on myself a little bit more! Ive heard good things about the beauty community and am thankful to be here. Share with me so I can learn all the tips and tricks y’all have to offer! 

If I could afford to splurge on any beauty product for myself this season it would definitely be COOLA Sun Silk Face Sunscreen Drops with SPF 30 and Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL ! I’ve heard good things about it and I’ve been on a frantic hunt for a clean sunscreen that doesn’t disrupt my makeup. Living in the south with all this humidity, my face tries to melt off. 😅

Welcome to the BIC Sarah Kate @SKH92  🥳 you'll love it here girl!

@SKH92 @Welcome to BIC!

@SKH92 Welcome to the BIC fam!  So happy to have you joining us here and yay for getting signed up for the Loyalty program :).

@SKH92 Hello and welcome to the BIC Sarah Kate 🙂 I think you'll really love it here. There are some amazing threads within this community (or you can always start your own if you have a question) full of amazing input from some extremely knowledgable members on here which could certainly continue to help you with forming a more consistent skin care and self-care routine. 

Hi BIC! I've been a VIB for a while and decided to join this community! I am a big fan of Drunk Elephant and all cruelty free, clean beauty skin care products! I do not purchase any brands that test on animals and now I'm looking for a good lip liner in natural tones and a nice mascara that doesn't make my eyelashes clumpy. I am also interested in nurturing eyelash serums! Can't wait to hear your suggestions!

Welcome @dozca to BIC! Have you heard of Pacifica as a clean vegan line? It's not sold at Sephora but thier Collagen Fluffy Mascara has some great reviews, like literally blow people away. 😄

This one thou is totally available at Sephora, The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum as a nurturing lash serum 🤩

@dozca welcome to BIC!

3,640 Replies
testing