cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

I love to have fun and try to look my best.  I live for travel and am young at heart! I'm not new to Sephora but new to reviews.  I'm serious about skin care and sunscreen.  My splurge would be everything Laneige! 

Tags:

@JaniG1  Hi welcome!

@JaniG1 Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @JaniG1 😀

Welcome! @JaniG1  Which SPF is your favorite?

I use Elta MD UV Elements  Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 daily under my foundation even though it's tinted.  If I'm going to the beach or lake,  I love Shiseido BB Waterproof formula 50 spf.

I'm a fan of mineral sunscreen.  

@JaniG1 Welcome to BIC!

Hello everyone 

My name is Rachel and I just join. I’m 36 years old from Dallas, Texas. If I could splurge on any item this summer it would be a skin care routine. I had one a few years ago and got sooo many compliments on my skin. So it’s definitely time to do that again. 

@racheldean87  Hi welcome!

Welcome @racheldean87 😀

Welcome! @racheldean87  We do love our skincare around here. You can ask questions in the Skincare aware group ❤️

It's great to have you here @racheldean87 Welcome! 🪻

I think creating and sticking to a skin care routine is a wonderful goal. Taking care of our skin is so important and it makes you feel so good to. 😉 💖

@racheldean87 Welcome to BIC!

@racheldean87 Welcome to BIC! Skincare is a great thing to invest in

Happy New Member Monday, everyone! 🌞

As a reminder, on the first Monday of every month, we invite our Community newcomers to introduce themselves by replying to this post. Make sure to give them a warm BIC welcome!

New here? Welcome, Gorgeous! Hit the reply button and say hi. 👋

Hello!!! I've always loved doing my makeup and hair when I was younger. Now, there just isn't time or a reason to get all dolled up. But, when I do . I'm

glad everything is at my fingertips. 

Splurge list #  Parfums Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum.   Received a sample and fell in love 

#Moroccanoil 

#Dior 

I have so much more.  I should just put # whole inventory.

@Campincountess  Hi welcome!

Welcome! @Campincountess 

@Campincountess Welcome to BIC!

@TeamBIC Welcome to BIC!! I live the scent of Moroccanoil!

Hello Ladies!

My name is Renee Emily Etoty AKA Herculean Pearl Beauty and I am a new BIC member! I am so excited!!! But, let me get started. If I could splurge on any beauty product for myself, this 2023 Summer-Fall Season, I would pick:

Sephora Favorites Luxe Vibes Luxury Beauty Sampler Set 

This is because I normally would not be able to purchase Givenchy, Kerastase, or Abeille Royale however I am ready to step up my beauty routines to incorporate higher brands and their quality. Again, really excited for this beauty item for it is originally valued at $200.00, usually on sale for $65.00, and IS NOW ON LIMITED EDITION for $46.00! I absolutely have to get this Luxe Vibes Luxury Beauty Sampler Set!!!

Ladies: let me read your posts, see your photos, get to know you, like your style, and hear your (thoughts/opinions/advice).  Make sure to join my beauty world and expect the same.

~Beauty Is Style~

Renee Emily Etoty AKA Herculean Pearl Beauty

Ivy Branch Industries LLC (Beautician/CEO)

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0231.jpeg

3,640 Replies
testing