cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome @Romiftg 💞

Yo También , Amo Los Accesorios Gucci 

@GALAAFDZZ Welcome to BIC!

@Romiftg Welcome to the Community!!

@Romiftg Welcome to BIC!

Hai all, I never knew Sephora had such a neat social! love it!! I've been doing nails for a lil over 5 years and recently started working at Sephora as a BA. I have a passion for beauty and fashion and I think Sephora is great stepping stone to my career in beauty. I look forward to learning new things and staying up on trends from the community here 💜💙💖💛

@AmaraRajani Hi 👋😊 and welcome to BIC!

@AmaraRajani Welcome to BIC. I am glad you found it!!

Tyyy me töö

@AmaraRajani @Welcome to BIC!

tyyy 🙂

Hi everyone, i just joined today. Hoping to find great suggestions for my thin hair 😄

I wouls splurge on Benefit Cosmetics Brow Pencil Party 2 

Welcome @Niha97 ! 💞 I have thick but fine hair and like Oribe Mini Hair Alchemy Strengthening Shampoo 2.5 oz / 75 mL and other Oribe products -they’re pricey but when used sparingly last a long time. Bumble and Bumble also make nice shampoos and styling products for thin hair I’ve found. Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray 8 oz/ 250 mL for example. 

Thank you 😄, I never knew about this brand. I’ll definetly try 

Welcome to BIC 💕 @Niha97 

Humm, I would suggest checking out this, it might be something you'd be interested in 🙂

The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density 2 oz/ 60 mL 

I was actually looking for serum for scalp. Thank you 😄

Let us know if you find one you like @Niha97. 😊

( if you reply to a post you can use the @ symbol and type the name of the person, so they won't miss your reply)

@Niha97 Welcome to BIC!

Thank you 😄

Hello, 

I am very new to computer communication, so feel free to to give some hints.

Now, if I could splurge on anything right now it would be: #Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Cream 1.69 oz and #kerastase nutritive 8hr magic night serum. I'm also looking for chin/neck firming products. I'm 54 ,so I feel like I need a little more tlc for skin. You younger girls make everything seem effortless. Anyway, I'd like to hear back to learn some beauty secrets!

Thanks.

3,640 Replies
testing