cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome! @sofialuvsephora ❣️👋

Oh love those choices 😊 Drunk Elephant makes really nice stuff 🍬 definitely splurge worthy!

thank you all for the welcoming! this community is amazing, very uplifting, i love that!

@sofialuvsephora Welcome to BIC!

@sofialuvsephora Welcome to BIC! Great items 😊

Oh, those are beautiful choices for splurging @sofialuvsephora! I’m a fan of the Dior lip oils - love the shades and how moisturizing the product is. 😃 Welcome to BIC!

hi!! i joined because i’m new to shopping at sephora and hope to learn more about my favorite makeup brands and about makeup in general along the way🩷🩷 Hourglass Phantom Volumizing Glossy Lip Balm Haze 

thanks soooo much!!🩷🩷

Welcome to BIC @adsc It's a super fun place and you'll find alot of other makeup lovers here 😉💞

@adsc Welcome to BIC! I think you will enjoy it here 🥰

Welcome to BIC @adsc! Hourglass has so many great beauty products! ♥️

Welcome to our happy place @adsc ! 🥰 I agree, Hourglass makes such amazing lip products and so much more! 

@adsc @Welcome to BIC!

Hi new here! Would love to get recommendations and ideas for products to try as I am just starting out with makeup

Hi and welcome @jj2321 💝👋 

I think the mini sizes are a fun way to start. If you search make-up mini's you'll find everything from mascara, mini eyeshadow palette's, even skin care. Mini's can be less expensive and a neat way to test the waters. 😉

Welcome to BIC @jj2321! There’s so much to choose from when your starting out with makeup, and so many beautiful options here. Is there anything in particular you would like to try first - foundation? Powder? Lipstick? Blush? Let us know and I’m sure there’ll be folks here happy to chime in to help with recommendations more tailored to your preference(s). 

That said, for someone just getting started, the Sephora Collection has a lot to offer. The price point is great and the quality is there too. Some of the beauties I keep in my rotation include 

SEPHORA COLLECTION MicroSmooth Baked Powder Foundation 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Soft Matte & Easy Liquid Lipstick 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 

Their brushes are also fabulous! 

Welcome @jj2321 ! 💞 

@jj2321 Welcome to BIC!😊

@jj2321 @Welcome to BIC!  I replied to your other post. Just need to know your price range and what items you are looking at specifically since there are so many things out there to try. 

Hola mi nombres es Romina! Soy nueva y amaría probar el #luminous face & lip gloss de gucci 💖

3,640 Replies
testing