cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hello! My name is Violet and I’m new here and if there was one thing I would splurge on it would be Glamnetic Press-On Nail Kit Oslo or Live Tinted Get Glossy Huegloss Trio Set 

@Violea Welcome to BIC!!

@Violea Welcome!  I have longer nails on my own, however every now and again when a break happens... LOVE a good press on!  Do you like the nail glue that comes with the Glamnetic?  

Hello @missjeanie! Yes, I am obsessed with press ons 😅. Personally, I’m a big fan of the glue that comes with it. My nails stay on for about four or five days at most. 

Oh... I may need to try them!  I find the glue to be key for me @Violea 

@Violea  Hi and welcome 🤗 

@Violea Welcome to BIC!

Hello. Im Gina. I work in beauty and i just discovered this community so im excited to share all things beauty with you all!  Follow my IG @allurebodysculpting__

@GinaBodySculpts Welcome to BIC you'll find lots of like minded beauty lovers here!

@GinaBodySculpts  Hi and welcome 🤗 

@GinaBodySculpts Hi Gina! Welcome to the community. I think you will enjoy discussing all things beauty here 😊

@GinaBodySculpts Welcome to BIC!

Hi All!  I'm Thu. I'm a little late in the game in just discovering this Community. Hope to connect and share with you all on all things BEAUTY!

@BassNguyen  Hi Thu and welcome 🤗 

@BassNguyen Welcome Thu! It's better late than never!! 🎊🥰

Never too late @BassNguyen !  See ya on the boards 👋🏽

@BassNguyen Welcome to BIC!

Hi everyone my name is Peyton I have loved makeup forever, but just started buying it now. If I could splurge on one thing it would be the drunk elephant protini moisturizer 

Hi @peypeyORpeyton  and welcome 🤗. That is a wonderful moisturizer!

@peypeyORpeyton hopefully one of these days you can make that splurge 😉.

@peypeyORpeyton Welcome to BIC!

3,606 Replies
testing