cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@addie131 @Welcome to BIC!

Hey!! I am new to the community and looking to learn from other enthusiasts with lots of experience! I love to learn about all products and find out what works best! Open to learn about all brands and how they are utilized! @amymmoye 

@amymmoye Welcome to BIC! Do you have a favourite category of beauty??

Hi @amymmoye; welcome! You're in the right place - skincare, makeup, hair care, nails, wellness, fragrance, all in one place with a fabulous bunch of beauties sharing our knowledge and experiences with one another. Looking forward to seeing you on the threads and learning from you too! Happy New Year!

@amymmoye Welcome to BIC!

Thank you!!!

Hi just joined not sure what I’d splurge on but so happy to find people with the same likings as me

@Versaillesdazzl Welcome to BIC 😊

@Versaillesdazzl Welcome to BIC!

Welcome 🎉 @Versaillesdazzl 

I think you'll find a lot of people who love skincare and beauty products here 😉

Hi everyone!! i am mexican just arriving to NYC, enjoying all sephora stores! What do you recommend me about sales?

@GpeLicona Welcome to BIC. I would recommend going into the store to swatch and test items out. The Sephora Collection brand is always reliable.

Welcome too the community! @GpeLicona 🌈💞

@GpeLicona Welcome to BIC!  I saw some Pat McGrath palettes on sale.

Greetings from California! 

if I could splurge on anything, it would be Drunk Elephant Trunk 7.0 

🐘

@bri1945 Welcome! 👋

Hello and welcome @bri1945 🎊

Now that is a splurge, and how fantastic would that trunk be? 🤩 Great pick!

@bri1945 Welcome to BIC!

Hi I’m Haley and if I were to splurge on something it would be the Glow Recipe Dewy Skin Goals Kit  or the PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Giving  

@HaleySt3v3 Welcome to BIC. I am loving this cream and powder blush duo. They are so flattering and long lasting. Especially when used together

@HaleySt3v3 Welcome to BIC!

3,640 Replies
testing