cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to the community @LuisaWebster. I hope you have lots of fun here. 😀

Hum.. looking you see what's good??

I'd say check out the monthly sales hauls threads to see what people are getting this month

Joyous January Hauls 2024 New Year, New Beginnings 

Or what we are all loving in the monthly faves threads. 😉

Monthly Favorites: December 2023 Edition! 

@LuisaWebster Welcome to BIC!

Hi I’m new, 

happy new year everyone!

I really like drunk elephant it’s pretty pricey tho! 

💕💕

@erpbc Welcome to BIC and Happy New Year!

@erpbc Welcome!  Do you have a favourite Drunk Elephant product?  I always love their Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm 0.13 oz/ 3.8 g when I've been out in the extreme cold.  It was such a nice protective barrier on my cheeks!

Happy New Year @erpbc! Drunk Elephant has a lot of great products to choose from; love that they have mini sets available too - so helpful when trying out products. Welcome to BIC!

Thank u and thanks for the tip!💕

Welcome to BIC @erpbc ❤️

Thank u ☺️ 

@erpbc Welcome to BIC!  Happy New Year!

Thank you!💕

Hello everyone 

@MichelleHammond Hello 👋 and welcome to BIC!

Hey there @MichelleHammond! Hope the new year has been treating you well. Welcome to BIC!

@MichelleHammond Welcome to BIC!

I think the question would be, what didn’t I get.🤣🤣 Mini Biba eyeshadow palette, my mini dream eyeshadow palette, dream glow blush.

@SunKissed836 Welcome to BIC! I bet you can create some lovely looks with those beautiful palettes.

hahaha, love that @SunKissed836! You picked up some fabulous goodies; enjoy!

Welcome to the community. 💕 Ooh do I sense a fellow Natasha Denona fan? 🤩 Fantastic purchases! How do you like them @SunKissed836?

Hi and happy new year! If I could splurge on something it would probably be either the MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Primer + Dewy Setting Spray Makeup Set or the The Ordinary The Acne Set . I'm so excited to be part of this community and getting to talk to other people to share favorite products and advice! 🎉🥂

@vLovesLippies Welcome to BIC! You have found a great place to discuss all things beauty ❤️

3,640 Replies
testing