cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thank you. I followed some of Jackie Aina’s tips when applying and I’m never going back  to all nighter.

@Zenn34 Welcome to BIC! 

Thank you

Happy new year everyone~ Wish we will become more and more beautiful~!

🎊  Happy New year's to you as well! 🥳 @AlfraSu 

@AlfraSu Welcome to BIC! Cheers to beauty from the inside out!

Welcome to BIC, @AlfraSu! So great to have you join us. Happy New Year! 🎉

@AlfraSu Welcome to BIC! 

Hi everyone! So excited to be a part of this community. Not new to Sephora as I have been a member for years just new to the BIC community. If I could splurge on anything this year it would definitely be the PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette, cause we all know how amazing this brands products are!

@Lux2908 Welcome to BIC! THE PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette has become a staple in my routine. The mattes are soft and buttery.

@Lux2908 Great choice!  I'm lucky enough to have tried this palette and it's a nice one to cover a variety of looks!  I have some of his cream blushes on my wishlist right now!

Yaaay, happy you've found BIC @Lux2908! Lots of love here for all things beauty. Patrick Ta's eyeshadow palettes are always such a huge hit - beautiful inside and out! Welcome! 

Welcome to BIC @Lux2908  You'll love this place, it's got a lot to offer. We have alot of fun in here. 😄

Ooh that's a solid palette. I bet if you eventually get your hands on it you'll be thrilled with it. 💖

@Lux2908 Welcome to BIC!

I have that palette and love it. 

Welcome back! @swiftismymother 🙌💕

@swiftismymother Welcome to BIC!

Hello! I'm Luisa - not new to Sephora, but new to using the community feature! I'm a huge fan of all skincare (my fiancé says I have a "tiny bottle" problem). If I were to splurge it would definitely be on a new retinol serum (and would love to know of any non-splurge recommendations anyone has!) 

@LuisaWebster Welcome to BIC! My recommendation would be The INKEY List SuperSolutions 1% Retinol Serum 1 oz / 30 mL 

@LuisaWebster Welcome!!  I also have a 'tiny bottle' problem!  lol I love that !  Retinols are such wonder products, a non splurge product.... hm... I'd say my favourite non splurge is the Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x Kung Fu Panda 4 SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 fl.oz. / 120 mL .  My skin just loves this stuff as quick refresher as well as when I overdo it on exfoliants or environmental stressors. 

Hi @LuisaWebster, yea, another fan of skincare - love it!!! 💗 What skincare product you are currently loving or can't be without? So happy you've found the BIC; welcome!

3,640 Replies
testing