cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC @bri1945  It's great to have you here, thanks for saying hello. 🌸 The treatment essence by SK-II is an excellent splurge choice.  Thier products are *Chefs Kiss* 🤩 

@bri1945 Welcome to BIC! It is the most fun place (in my opinion)!

The splurge I would love is the Haus Labs medium coverage foundation. I generally use a light foundation or skin tint so it’s a splurge because I know I won’t use it unless it’s a glam night (which is less frequent than I want to admit). I’m a die hard Gaga fan, love the brands look and have had so many people tell me they love the product. ….ok I may have just convinced myself to splurge. #HausLabs

Welcome! That foundation seems to be calling your name. 💕 Oooh if you do decided to give it a try @TaraOT  let us know how you enjoy it. 😊

@TaraOT Welcome to BIC. I am currently using HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 200 Light... and loving it. It gives a nice amount of covera, while still looking like skin.

@TaraOT Welcome to BIC!

@TaraOT Welcome to BIC!  I've heard some rave reviews on that foundation!  I've tried the concealer and it's pretty good.  The foundation is on my list once I use up a few from my stash! What's your current favourite lighter foundation?

My every day “go-to” is Ilia skin tint, which I love with some Kosas concealer and Mario contour. I have the It cosmetics CC cream but it’s a bit too heavy for me.

@TaraOT I found the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ to be heavy as well.  I think they market it as a CC cream, but to me it was a full on foundation.  

-- BIC Tip... If you want someone to see your comment you can tag them in a reply or post by using the @ then their user name.  They'll get a notification on the little bell icon and can see who/where they were tagged. 

@TaraOT, a huge yes, to convincing yourself to splurge! That is a beautiful foundation! I've been very impressed with the products from her makeup line that I've tried. Welcome to BIC!

Thank you! I’m excited to try it! 

Hi everyone 

My name is Zen, I’m a recent Sephora convert so my first in store experience was like letting a kid out in a candy store. My would be splurges would be the haus lab foundation and the Charlotte tilbury setting spray.

You've found the right place to share your love of Sephora Zen 😉🩷 Welcome to BIC! @Zenn34 

@CynthieLu it’s good to be home.

@Mellmars1185  I like it here, I’ve already added a few recs to my list.

@Zenn34 Welcome to BIC!  It seems the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 100 Light... is a super popular one!  I need to get on this train myself.  Did you pick up anything from the Candy Store? 😉

I grabbed a few things

Skincare items from topicals has been amazing.

Lippies from Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Riri  and  SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Set #Sephora collection and the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml. I tried the Huas lab foundation to replace the one I’m currently using

Yes to Riri and the lipstains!  Excellent choices @Zenn34 

@Zenn34 Ah the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Set are a classic around here.  I think their red is one that almost everyone has tried and loved at some point! Hope you find a shade that you fall in love with. 

-- BIC Tip... If you want someone to see your comment you can tag them in a reply or post by using the @ then their user name.  They'll get a notification on the little bell icon and can see who/where they were tagged. 

@Zenn34, your analogy to being a kid in a candy store is spot on for being in a Sephora - it's wide eyed wonder mixed in with joyful delight! Your splurges are spectacular! I made my way to the Charlotte Tilbury setting spray later than most and wow, it's good. No regrets with that purchase. Welcome to BIC!

3,640 Replies
testing