cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

I would use a small brush to even out my skin. I like to not go too light when concealing under the eyes so might go a tiny bit darker there. Then I would use my fingers to do a bit of contouring and blend it out with another brush. I haven't been highlighting too much but I think with this palette I would like to experiment with that. Thanks for your comment and question!😀

@SmileyLaRue Ahhhh MUFE is one of my longtime favourite brands.  And a Sephora gift card really is the best gift!

Agree!!! MUFE is also my favorite!!😉

Welcome! 🌺 @SmileyLaRue 

A Sephora gift card is the perfect gift. 🎁 I think a lot of us here would agree. 😉 That is an excellent splurge choice!

@SmileyLaRue Welcome to BIC!

Thank you! Happy to be here!🌞

Hey there beauty mavens!

Finally pulling the plug on engagement. I normally just obsess and stalk everyone and their skincare/makeup routines. Just like all of you, I'm obsessed with Sephora and would probably sleep there if I could. I love trying new products and also have many Old Faithfuls. My favorite splurge is TOM FORD Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance 3.4 oz/ 100 mL . I love the unisex fragrances, trying the expand my realm as of lately. I'm in my early 30s and have began building my arsenal of skincare items, too. Love taking in recommendations!

@RadiantWithin Welcome to BIC! You have found a special place with like minded beauty fanatics!

@RadiantWithin Oh my gosh... I was a stalker for a few years before I started chiming in!  We've all been there!  We're all here for you whenever you want to join in the chat or just read along.  I'm a TOM FORD Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance fan myself.... mmmmm our man Tom does some great fragrances!

Congratulations on jumping in and engaging @RadiantWithin. 🎊 It's pretty fun in here, I hope to see more of you out in the threads. 😉 

Welcome! @RadiantWithin , good choice on the TF!  Fragrance Junkie Central , What are you wearing, Fragrance edition! and Fragrance deal alerts for other fragrance recs or deals.

@RadiantWithin Welcome to BIC!

Hello!! Happy new year to everyone, I’m new at the community, but not new at Sephora, it’s one of my favorite stores. I love the color wow dream coat, I’m already on my second bottle, it makes your hair look beautiful for days , even if you exercise and wash your hair everyday. This was one of my best findings after the Dyson Airwrap. Nice to meet all of you and be part of this community. 

@mmcprm Welcome to BIC! I agree the Wow Dreamcoat always leaves my hair shiny for days without weighing it down. Please tell me your trick to refreshing your hair after a workout! My scalp is oily and I need to learn!

@mmcprm👋🏽👋🏽

@mmcprm ohhhhh I love the Colour Wow too!  It really does add such a nice shine! Happy to have you joining us!

We're happy to have you with us. @mmcprm Welcome to the community. 😊 Happy New Year to.you too!

@mmcprm Welcome to BIC!

Hiiii! Hopping everyone is fineee. I’m new here, today was my first time shopping in Sephora. I’m gonna try the COLOR WOW Mini Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (extra strength), K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid (travel size). I’m really excited.

@karoly01 Welcome to BIC! Those are some great products to keep your hair and skin looking healthy. How do you use the K18 mask?

Hi! How are you? These are the instructions: 

how to use

IN the shower

1. Shampoo, do not condition.

OUT of the shower

1. Towel dry thoroughly.
  2. Begin with 1 pump of the K18 Mask and add more as needed depending on the length, thickness, and condition.
  3. Work evenly into hair from ends to roots, one pump at a time.
  4. Let sit for 4 minutes to activate.
  5. Do NOT rinse out.
  6. Style as usual.

3,640 Replies
testing