cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

I haven't used much here myself in same boots when it comes to learning but I did try the ysl tint and was impressed alot made me feel fresh a bit younger 

@akatebell8 Welcome to BIC!

Welcome @akatebell8 ! Congratulations on doing well in your first job. I don’t think we had Sephora way back when I did my first job, but I would have done the same thing! YSL lippies are definitely some of the best! Feel free to join some of our other threads and challenges! 💕💕

Thank you so much! I definitely will.

Hello my name is Jackie! 👋🏽 I’m 33 years old and obsessed with haircare. I just bought a bunch of stuff from ilia and Briogeo that I can’t wait to try! Check out my Instagram if your interested in checking out any of my hair content! @justjjackieslonghair I’m excited to join the community! 💖

Welcome to BIC! This is a great place for anyone obsessed with beauty, we’re glad for you to join us! @justjjackie 

Thank you so much! 

@justjjackie Welcome to BIC!

Thank you!

Howdy...My name is tamatha, mother of 2, wife, 48 yrs young. New to the make-up world.  Already have 3 purchases under my belt.  

Clarins Double Serum Set 

Welcome to BIC! That Clarins double serum is so lovely! Look forward to seeing you on the boards! 

@tooter73 Welcome to BIC!

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be?

Hi, there; I'm @brutefemme and I just joined recently. My interest in makeup started about 5 years ago when I realized that makeup is just art for the face, and it doesn't have to act as a mask for a face. It can be used to accentuate, dramatize, and accentuate faces. This really clicked for me when I watched a Netflix Original called Glow Up. I loved the way people were so comfortable with their faces (and bodies) with and without makeup. People of all genders, races, and backgrounds joined in for a common cause: makeup. It was inspiring to see how makeup had such a big role in both the show and in real life. 

Growing up, all girls are kind of expected to wear makeup and want to play with it, but to me, it never really interested me. It took me quite a while until I had my realization. 

I finally felt comfortable with and without makeup. Makeup doesn't mean you're too feminine or you're not feminine enough. Makeup is for all people to enjoy. 

So, focusing back on the main question: I mostly use eye and lip products, but am still wanting to learn more about foundations and concealers. 

An item I would gladly splurge on would probably be any eyeshadow palette from #colourpop or #milani or some products from #elf . 

Welcome to BIC! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your makeup journey! @brutefemme 

@brutefemme Welcome to BIC!

Thanks so much! 

Hey Yal. Im Bianca, 33. Mother, published author, homeschooler and massage therapist. Im new to the world of makeup. Im kind of getting into things because my 2 oldest are fascinated with makeup. If anyone has any pointers on where to start to do a basic everyday makeup look please let me know! Hope to connect with some great people as well

Welcome to BIC! Definitely also recommend YouTube for all sorts of makeup tutorials for basic looks. If you are on instagram, you could follow some brands you like and often they will have little video tutorials. I would recommend Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier are brands that are known for natural, easy to wear makeup. Or, you can ask in store for them to help with eyeshadow or brows or foundation (or something specific you are most interested in). Good luck and welcome again! @Binfinity 

@Binfinity Welcome to BIC!  Great place to start is watching Youtube videos or going to a beauty counter and asking for help.

Hello! I'm Yvette, 43, and a long time lover of good skincare. I'm just now getting into using makeup more to even out my skintone for all the time I spend on camera these days. can't wait to hear what all of your favorites are!

@Vettums Welcome to BIC!

3,640 Replies
testing