cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@caitbird, we love having you here! It's been great chatting with you on a few of the threads! 😀 So happy to hear you are loving it here! That Briogeo set does look really good! 

@itsfi  thank you so much! Everyone has been amazing (including you - you are always so kind and helpful!) and I have really felt welcomed here. 💜

@caitbird Welcome to BIC officially!

@SportyGirly125  thank you so much! 💜

Hello lovely, and welcome! @caitbird

It is great having you here and seeing your fun posts on the different threads 💜 

Very nice choices for your dream splurge. Briogeo makes soooo many good products 😍 

@CynthieLu  thank you 😊 it has been so fun posting here and chatting with everyone, you are all so kind and helpful and welcoming 💜

@caitbird This place really is the best 🥰 I'm so happy you love it here girl!

It is never too late for an introduction @caitbird ! We have been so happy to have you around! 🤗🤗

@Saradestin  thank you so much! Everyone has been so kind and helpful and welcoming. I am happy to be here! 💜

I just bought the Sunday Riley! It was on sale and I got the small bottle. I cannot wait to try it. I heard it is amazing and I need some oomph for my skin! 

@Alecia42  I really like it! I think it is my favorite vitamin C serum that I've tried so far.

Hello! I’m new member here😊 If I could splurge on any beauty product for myself this season would be Lancôme Glowing in Genifique Face Serum & Eye Cream Duo 

@riiko Welcome to BIC!

Hi @riiko! I've not tried that eye cream, but the Lancome serum is very nice. It gets so many raves for good reason! 😀 Welcome to BIC! 

Welcome to BIC @riiko 

Ooh those look sooo good! Very lovely choice for a splurge 🤩 

Welcome to the best community ever @riiko !!

@riiko welcome!!!

@riiko  hello and welcome! 😊

@riiko @Welcome to BIC!

hello beauty insider community! i’ve been a beauty insider for a long long time but never realized i could chat to other beauty insiders on the app till now!! 

If i could splurge on any beauty product this season it would definitely be the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. I’ve heard such great things about it and have always wanted to try it! 

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 

@BellaaRosee Welcome to BIC

3,606 Replies
testing