cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi All!

I'm a new member to the group. I started doing makeup in 2017 and have been doing makeup for seven years now. Makeup has become a passion of mine and now I'm looking into opening my own beauty bar and spa..... every woman deserves time for herself and thats my goal to make sure every client has that great experience! 

Love to hear that a new spa is opening.

Much success!

Welcome! @SheChic  We are all obsessed around here 🙂

@SheChic Welcome to BIC! 

That’s awesome @SheChic! Makeup is so creative and fun! Welcome to BIC!

@SheChic @Welcome to BIC! 

Welcome to BIC! Love hearing that you've found your passion @SheChic! Wow, that's awesome your looking to start your own business.

@itsfi thanks! 😊

Hi all!
I've been experimenting with makeup and beauty products for a while and have just now finally started to wear and find my favorite products and styles. Right now I'm really into skincare + skincare makeup. So glad to be here!

Welcome! What's your favorite skincare makeup? @parasoils 

@parasoils Welcome to BIC! Skincare definitely such a wonderful step in a beauty/self care routine!

Hi @parasoils ! Welcome to BIC! Skincare and makeup can be so much fun! Enjoy!

@parasoils, welcome to BIC! It’s so great when you find products and styles that you love!!! 🥰 I’m with you on skincare and skincare makeup. It’s cool to see so many more hybrid skincare-makeup products on the market these days! Is there anything you consider a must have? Or something that’s come out that you want to try?

@parasoils Welcome to BIC!

Hi there and happy May, Beauty Insider Community! 🤩🌷🌼🌞 On the first Monday of every month, we like to take the opportunity to say "hello" to those who might be newer to the BIC and give them a chance to introduce themselves. If you recently joined in on this happy corner of the internet, hit the "Reply" button on the original post and tell us about yourself!

Hi.

I'm an older cross dresser who has found a new hobby in makeup.

It is soooo much fun.

As people age, the differences between male and female blend and I enjoy trying to straddle the edge.

The Sephora store in Flatiron Crossings Mall outside of Denver has been very helpful.

I got a beauty lesson/makeover from Tori which was simply amazing.

They have been very helpful on subsequent visits.

Why should women have all the fun?

I also would like to call out my hairstylist Heather for making my retirement years interesting, feminine, and fun

Sissy

@LesbianWanabee Welcome to BIC! I am happy you found a new hobby in make-up! It is so much fun ☺️

Welcome to BIC @LesbianWanabee ! You already know how happy we are to have you here, don’t you? But I am going to say it again: I/we love that you have joined this community and that you are having so much fun with makeup, that, as you so well said, is for everyone. See you around! 🤗

Makeup is a fabulously fun hobby, isn’t it @LesbianWanabee?!! Love that you have been receiving such great help and love your shoutouts! 💖 It’s fun to share our beauty discoveries and we’re excited to hear more of yours! Welcome to BIC! 

Welcome to BIC! @LesbianWanabee 

@LesbianWanabee @Welcome to BIC!

3,640 Replies
testing