cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey there @MichelleHammond! Hope the new year has been treating you well. Welcome to BIC!

@MichelleHammond Welcome to BIC!

I think the question would be, what didn’t I get.🤣🤣 Mini Biba eyeshadow palette, my mini dream eyeshadow palette, dream glow blush.

@SunKissed836 Welcome to BIC! I bet you can create some lovely looks with those beautiful palettes.

hahaha, love that @SunKissed836! You picked up some fabulous goodies; enjoy!

Welcome to the community. 💕 Ooh do I sense a fellow Natasha Denona fan? 🤩 Fantastic purchases! How do you like them @SunKissed836?

Hi and happy new year! If I could splurge on something it would probably be either the MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Primer + Dewy Setting Spray Makeup Set or the The Ordinary The Acne Set . I'm so excited to be part of this community and getting to talk to other people to share favorite products and advice! 🎉🥂

@vLovesLippies Welcome to BIC! You have found a great place to discuss all things beauty ❤️

Happy New Year @vLovesLippies! Thrilled you are joining us. It's so much fun being able to chat and share experiences here - skincare, makeup, nails, hair, bath and body products, and so much more. Welcome!

Hello and welcome to BIC @vLovesLippies 💝

This is such a fun place, I hope you have fun and dive in. 🙂

Welcome to BIC @vLovesLippies I love a set that comes with a good makeup bag😍

Based on your BIC name, may I suggest checking out100 Days of Lipstick Challenge ❤️

@vLovesLippies Welcome to BIC!

Hello & Happy New Year’s 2024!🥂🎉 I would splurge on some Tom Ford products. I did treat myself to some Natasha Denona & Charlotte Tilbury makeup items. I also treated myself to some nice skincare products; Revision & Obaji as menopause hit & I’ve basically had to start from scratch with all my products bc of skin changes my products weren’t meeting my needs. 💄💅🛍

@SunKissed836 Welcome to BIC! Do you havr a favourite ND palette? I am a big fan of the CT lipsticks 💄

@SunKissed836, welcome to BIC! I have a few Tom Ford items on my list for this year - he has some wonderful  products and there are a few coming out later this year that I'm looking forward to. Changing up a skincare routine is a challenge, but your listening to your skin is a great start. I hope you are able to find a routine that works for you very soon. 🤞

Happy New Year's to you too @SunKissed836. Welcome to the community. 🎊

It sounds like you picked out some fabulous items recently. I hope your new skin care is working better for you. ❤️

Welcome to BIC @SunKissed836 , which ND item did you get😍 ?

@SunKissed836 @Welcome to BIC!

Hi everyone! I'm new at this and I don't quite know how this works, but I'm so excited to be apart of this wonderful community. A product that I would love to splurge on (and actually just purchased as a late Christmas present 😅) would be the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand in the shade Spotlight. I tested it in store and it was stunning, and I would LOVE to know anyones experience with the product! - AJ ❤️

@LookitzAJ17 Happy New Year and welcome to BIC. I have not tried the highlighter. However, I have tried the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Pinkgasm . I like to apply it to my hand and then pick it up on my brush. I find it blends easily, using this technique.

@LookitzAJ17, what a fabulous purchase! I haven't tried the highlighter wand but have used her countour wand - I love how easy it is to use. And her color selection, like with the highlighters, is always so beautiful! 😍 Great to have you join us; welcome to BIC! 

3,606 Replies
testing