cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@CocoLancome28 welcome, Casey!  Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing a fav product 🙂

Hi beauties, my name is Elle. I enjoy makeup, love skincare and fragrances but lately my obsession has been with makeup brushes😏 especially the Sephora PRO collection ones. However, if I could splurge on any beauty products this season it would be Haus Labs bronzer and highlighters HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter with Fermented Arnica Golden Pyrite I have yet to try them, and they seem like fun beauty products to experiment with for a summer glow makeup. 

Also, I'm Very Happy to be a part of BIC!😀💕💖

@HoneyEl Hi and welcome to BIC 💗

This community is so helpful and fun!

Someone may have mentioned this thread, Love for Brushes you might be interested in checking it out.😉

I love my pro brushes too, they are fantastic!

@HoneyEl Welcome! We are happy to have you here! Thanks for the product shout out. I have been wanting to try thay highlighter aswell. 😁

Welcome to BIC! I have been looking at her blushes and highlighters too! @HoneyEl 

Thank you @Buootiful the blushes look gorgeous especially HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Talc-Free Powder Blush with Fermented Arnica Dragon Fruit Daze color! I hope you will like them.😍

@HoneyEl I love the Sephora pro brushes too, my favourite is the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #56, total game changer for my makeup application!  

Hope you have some fun here in the BIC! 😃

I agree the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #56  truly makes application easier. I love to use the SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini PRO Foundation Brush #56.5 for cream bronzers as well.

Thank you @bakeamuffin for the warm welcome, looking forward to having fun with you all!😃

Welcome @HoneyEl , YES to Sephora Pro Brushes.  Do you have a favorite?

@danielledanielle I have a couple...😋 but my top three: #99, #50 and the #54(from their older version collection with the silver handle) brushes may be the ones I use the most. 

Do you have a favorite?

Spoken like a true BIC'er @HoneyEl 

I'm loving the fairly new SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #64 , it's a master diffuser and I'll always love the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #47 (with the classic handle, too!)

@HoneyEl @Welcome to BIC!

Thank you @SportyGirly125  😁

Hi everyone my name is Sabrina ☺️ If I could choose anything to splurge on personally I’d buy the Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow in the shade rosewood. As you can tell I’m a heavily influenced tiktok girlie so this is one of the essentials I would love to buy ! Or maybe even the Dior Lip Glow Oil Rosewood since they’re both it girl essentials !

Welcome to BIC @rinalien707 💕

Ooh a good lip oil is hard to pass up, Dior is sooo tempting 😉 great pick!

@rinalien707 Welcome to BIC Sabrina! Great picks!!!

The Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow is one of my top favourite lippies formulas @rinalien707 ! It’s really lovely 😍 

welcome to the BIC, hope you enjoy the community ☺️

@rinalien707 @Welcome to BIC!  Love Dior lip oil in Rosewood. 

Hey everyone! 

my name is Charlene, and I am new to the community, but not to makeup. I’ve enjoyed playing and experimenting with makeup for about 2 decades. I would love to splurge on a nice luxe palette, probably the PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze Seduction 

You've found the place to share and chat all things skincare,makeup and tons more 😉 Welcome to BIC! 💕 

Ooh yes her palettes look so good! That's a good choice. 

@charleneallen Welcome to the community, it’s so fun here chatting all things beauty! 

That PMG palette would be a dream, you have excellent taste! I have the PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow Palette and it’s fabulous, the eyeshadow formulas from Pat are wonderful 😄

2 Replies
testing