cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@charleneallen @Welcome to BIC! Bronze seduction was my first Mothership palette. It is gorgeous. 

@charleneallen Welcome to BIC! Beautiful palette!

Welcome to BIC, @charleneallen .  That's a great splurge pick!

It's June already, Beauty Insider Community! 😊🌻 On the first Monday of every month, we take a moment to celebrate all the new friends who have joined our little corner of the internet.

If you're new to our community, hit the "Reply" button on the original post and introduce yourself! We can't wait to meet you. 💜🙏

I’m a VIB Rouge! Excited to be a part of this community so I can find great beauty tips & help review products! 

@Miranda01 Welcome to BIC! I think you will find a lot of helpful information and conversations in this community 💞

Hi @Miranda01 👋 Welcome to BIC 🤍🖤

There's alot of fun threads with sooo much helpful advice from other members, I hope you have fun diving in! 😀

@Miranda01 @Welcome to BIC! Congrats on your Rouge status. 

Hello fellow BICs! My name is Brianna!  I'm a college student and Caribbean queen who's in love with beauty and skincare! I'm a newbie to the beauty scene but I think if I had to splurge on any beauty product right now it would be Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil 5/17 😘

Nice to meet you @BriKrist 

Welcome to BIC @BriKrist !  That shade is so pretty, I imagine you'd slay in it.

@BriKrist Welcome to BIC! Skincare is so fun! I think you will enjoy it here 😊

Welcome to BIC @BriKrist 💖

There's a lot of skincare and make-up lovers in the mix here, you'll fit right in. 💕

That treatment oil is niiccceee 🙂 great pick!

Thanks for introducing yourself, @BriKrist!  You'll fit right in here--we're all kinda beauty addicts too 😉.

@BriKrist welcome to BIC!

Hi!  I am new here and love makeup and hair, and i love seeing others ideas and recommendations !

Welcome to the community here at Sephora @geenamayes74  ...  I have been a member for awhile I am Casey either wise known as @CocoLancome28   I like some of the SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick good quality for decent price point .. have fun .

@geenamayes74 Welcome to BIC! I have a love for hair and makeup also! 💄 Do you have a favourite hair product or tool?

Hi @geenamayes74 🌠 Welcome to the community!

There's alot of fun stuff here I'll think you'll love 😀

You've come to the right place, @geenamayes74!  Everyone here is happy to have you and we also love sharing and talking about all things beauty 😊.

@geenamayes74 Welcome to BIC!

testing