cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@Fabrandall Welcome!  SDJ makes some of the most amazing gourmand scents.

Happy early birthday @Fabrandall and welcome to BIC ‌💝

Oh definitely, get yourself something nice as a treat ‌🎂‌ great choices!

Happy early birthday @Fabrandall! 🎉 Welcome to BIC! Those would make amazing birthday gifts! 💝 Out of curiosity, is there a particular Sol De Janeiro scent you prefer? 

@Fabrandall Hello Faby. Welcome to BIC! That would be a nice treat for your birthday 🎂 

@Fabrandall Hi Faby, nice to meet you!  I agree with you--if it's your Birthday month you should treat yo' self a bit 😉.

@Fabrandall @Welcome to BIC!

Hi everyone! I’m sophie and I just joined recently. If I could splurge on one beauty product it would prob be Dior Lip Glow Oil Raspberry or Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL I’ve always wanted to try those products! Follow me for skincare and makeup tips and questions!!

Welcome to BIC @Sophie678 ooh yes ceramide lotions are so rich and lovely 🥰

@Sophie678 Welcome to BIC. Those like some great splurges. I have to check out the Dior Lip oil!

@Mellmars1185 @Love the Dior lip oil. 

@Sophie678 Welcome to BIC!

Hi there @Sophie678! Those are awesome splurge choices. Dior lip oil feels comfortable and nourishing on the lips and the Raspberry shade is gorgeous! Ahhh, DE Lala is a dream for dry skin! 😍 Welcome to BIC!

Hey BIC! Today is the first Monday of February, and here in the Beauty Insider Community we like to take this time to say "hello" to new faces around our little corner of the internet. 😄 If you've recently discovered the Sephora Community - or have lurked here for a while and recently decided to start posting - hit the "Reply" button on the original post and introduce yourself! We're all excited to meet you. 🥰👋

Hi! My splurge would be the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist 1.35 oz/ 40 mL 😍 

I’ve wanted to try it for so long but just can’t bring myself to spend the money! 

@barbiexoxo I've really enjoyed a lot of Tatcha products!  I'm currently loving the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer but I hope that you end up grabbing the mist 🙂

Welcome to the community! 🌸 @barbiexoxo 

I hope you have allot of fun with us here 😄

@barbiexoxo @Welcome to BIC!  The Tatcha mist is really lovely. You can always get the travel size version on Tatcha direct. 

@barbiexoxo Welcome to BIC! That sounds like a great product.

Tatcha has some beautiful skincare @barbiexoxo! Welcome to BIC! 😃 

Hi! I’m Mary Helen and I would splurge on the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Pinkgasm 

Hi 👋! That product is on my radar too!

testing