cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC @MaryHelenR 🌺

Oooh yes, Those wands are wonderful 😍excellent choice.

@MaryHelenR Welcome to BIC Mary Helen! That is a great blush. I really like how long it lasts.

Charlotte Tilbury’s wands are so good - beautiful shades, easy to use and easy to carry around. Great splurge choice @MaryHelenR! 😍 Welcome! 

@MaryHelenR @Welcome to BIC!

Hi everyone! My name is Avery and I would splurge on the Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 🥰 is it worth the hype?

@averyhanson, it sounds really lush and (comfy?), if you live near a Sephora, remember, they can give you a small sample to try out.

@averyhanson Helloo and welcome to BIC! I have not tried that moisturizer yet. I have heard a lot of positive feedback about it.

That Farmacy moisturizer is wonderful for dry skin @averyhanson! 💛 🍯 Definitely some TLC for the skin in the winter! Welcome to BIC!

👋 @averyhanson, Welcome to BIC! 

I've heard really great things about that too 😍 I want to try it. Ceramides are so nice on the skin. 

@averyhanson @Welcome to BIC!

Hi everyone! Im new here!!! Yay!

So excited to find this. My splurge would be Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour Rouge Louboutin 

💋💄❤️

OMG now I may have to go splurge!! 

That IS a statement and a splurge @SunIsOut !

@SunIsOut Welcome to BIC!

Oh, what a beautiful choice for a splurge @SunIsOut! 😍 Love your user name. Welcome to BIC!

Welcome @SunIsOut 😄

Oooh that would be a fantastic splurge! 👌

@SunIsOut Welcome to BIC!

hey i’m maisie i’m new! 

@maisieeeeee Welcome to BIC Maisie 😊

Hi Maise @maisieeeeee, Welcome to the community! 😊 🦄

@maisieeeeee Welcome to BIC!

Hey there @maisieeeeee! Welcome to BIC. 😃 Excited to have you join this awesome community! 

testing