cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome @vchloe ! We are so happy you joined us! You cannot go wrong with Charlotte Tilbury!

What a beautiful splurge - I love the dewy glow from that CT primer @vchloe! Welcome to BIC! 😊

@vchloe welcome!  Thanks for sharing a favorite product; it's always fun to hear what other people are loving 🙂

@vchloe Welcome to BIC!

Happy first New Member Monday of 2023, Beauty Insider Community! Last Monday was an observed holiday, so we're designating today as the day for all members who recently joined the BIC - or those who have been around for a while but only recently started posting - to introduce themselves and meet the Sephora Community fam. 😊

Hit the "Reply" button on the original post and tell us about yourself - we can't wait to meet you! 🙏

Hey! New member here! If I could splurge on anything it would be the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Hydrating Lip Plumper Original Clear 

happy holidays everyone!

@as2007 Welcome to BIC!

Hi there @as2007! I've heard good things about that lip plumper! Welcome to BIC! 😊

It's great to have you! @s2007 

@as2007 welcome and I hope you get to splurge on that lip plumper 😉.

@as2007 Welcome to BIC!

heyy!! if i could buy anything  it would be the gisou hair oil!🤍

@penelope29 Welcome to BIC! I just finished a bottle of that. It is lovely.

Welcome to BIC @penelope29 ! 🎉🎉🎉

Ooooh, the Gisou hair oil! Nice choice @penelope29 - it has such a lovely scent and adds a beautiful shine to the hair! Welcome to BIC! 😊

Nice pick! @penelope29 That does look like a great oil 🤩

@penelope29 @Welcome to BIC!

EEC2FBF8-1FA0-4E7C-A78B-55D1A63A2E4C.jpeg

Hey, my name is Jasmine B. I am really excited to join the BIC. I look forward to splurging on Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Glossy Posse Volume 5.0 Lip Gloss Bomb Trio and MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil 11C Matte Dark Raspberry 

@Uniquejazz Welcome to BIC!

Ahhhh, I love her lip gloss sets @Uniquejazz! The shades are always so beautiful. Welcome to BIC! 😊

Hi 👋 @Uniquejazz Welcome to the BIC 💕 There is alot of helpful information in the community threads. You can ask questions,  or just read other members discussions. Hopefully you find something you like 😄

testing