cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Ouff @mihalam2 those are a splurge!  I wonder if they're as wonderful as they sound?

Hi! New member here to the community. If I could splurge on any beauty product this year it would be the #Dyson Airwrap™ styler Complete Long Holiday Edition , does that count? I’ve always wanted it. But for actual beauty product would have to be the Fable & Mane HoliRoots™ Good Karma Hair Set ! 

@JaceKa Welcome to BIC! I splurged a few years back on the Dyson Holiday Blow Dryer. I am enjoying it. Yes it counts!

The Dyson Air Wrap is on my list too @JaceKa! It would make a beautiful splurge! Welcome to BIC! 😊

Welcome @JaceKa !  Those are some great hair picks!!

Welcome to BIC!  @JaceKa 🥳💖 The #Dyson Airwrap™ styler Complete Long Holiday Edition definitely counts 👌 its gorgeous! That's an excellent wish list pick. I hope you have lots of fun getting to know everyone in the community and diving into the fun threads and discussions 😃

Thank you! It’s been a wish list item for a while, hoping to get it next year ☺️

@JaceKa Welcome to BIC!

Thank you !

Happy New Member Monday, Beauty Insider Community! On the first Monday of every month, we like to set aside time to say "hello" to all our new friends here in the BIC. If you recently discovered the Sephora Community, or have been lurking here for a while and want to finally jump in on all the beauty talk, hit the "Reply" button on the original post and introduce yourself! 😊

We can't wait to meet you! 

F2EE9D5E-82BF-431E-9148-38A3A0F8B504.jpeg

Hello! My name is Aaron(he/him they/them) 25 ( West Coast canada ). I have been  MUA 7+ Years Self taught and just recent last 6 months ago obtained my freelancer makeup diploma. I also do drag/ creative makeup as well as everyday beauty/glam. I currently work in cosmetic retail. If I could splurge on something it would by the Dior Sauvage Elixir 

@Immacolata  Hi Aaron, welcome to the BIC!  Your eyeshadow is gorgeous!  Congrats on the diploma!!!! How exciting!  

@Immacolata Welcome to BIC!

@Immacolata Welcome to BIC!  And I'm wondering what shadow that is as well... that blend... beautiful!!!

Thank you icon so much ! the shadows are mac cosmetics.  I believe it was   the shades (White) Gesso  (Lighter Blue ) Cobalt ,triennial wave ( Mid Tone Blue) Carbon ( Black) in the outmost corner. .  

@Immacolata welcome to BIC 💖 yes please share, what eye shadow are you wearing? It's lovely 😍 

@Immacolata the shadow is beautiful, you're so talented!! what are you wearing on your eyes? such a unique color that really makes your eyes pop!!

Congrats on obtaining your diploma @Immacolata! Lovin’ your eye makeup - your blending and those shadows are beautiful! 😍 Welcome to BIC!!

Thank you so much the shadows are mac cosmetics. I need to find the names.  

@Immacolata @Welcome to BIC!

1 Reply
testing