cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey there! My name is Ayla (26 + from Canada), and not only am I new to the BIC, but I'm kinda new to Sephora and beauty in general! 🙈 

I recently left my mlm after being there for four years, and I'm finally venturing to try other products and REALLY get into beauty/makeup/skincare! So please share any suggestions with me! 😍

I'd I could splurge on ANYTHING right now, it would definitely be the Glow Recipe Hey You, You've Got It All Set ! It has every single skincare product I've been dying to try! Haha.

@ayladropko Welcome to BIC. That would be a great set to try.

@ayladropko Welcome!!  BIC is a wonderful place to explore new skincare and beauty products.  So much knowledge with so many members.  Glow Recipe has some great products, I've always got one or two in rotation. 

Hi 👋 @ayladropko  Welcome to BIC! 💛 Glow Recipie is a brand I have alot of love for, have you tried anything by them before? 

Ohhh, that Glow Recipe set would be a fantastic splurge! Excellent choice @ayladropko! 😍 So exciting that you’ll be trying new products. Welcome to BIC! Let the fun begin! 

Right?! So dreamy! And thank you! I'm so excited to be here and get started! 🥰

@ayladropko @Welcome to BIC!

Thank you! I'm excited to be here 😊

Hello from Anna! I'm happy to see the Trans is Beautiful forum. Makeup is a big challenge for me and it's great to see that "Sephora believes you can beauty your way with help from our accepting community". I look forward to following other beauty forums and finally get that makeover!

@AnnaLamar Welcome to BIC!

Ahhhh, makeovers!! 🥰 Love getting them, love seeing others get them! Welcome to BIC @AnnaLamar

Welcome to the BIC @AnnaLamar 💖

I hope you love it here! 😄

@AnnaLamar Welcome to BIC!

Happy New Member Monday, Beauty Insider Community! On the first Monday of every month, we like to take the time to give a warm welcome to all our newbies, as well as some maybe not-so-newbies that have been silently observing so far. Monday is a great day to make your first post! 😉

BIC friends, please join us in saying 'hello' to all our new members here! And it also just so happens to be the last day of our Holiday Savings Event, so if you're new, hit 'Reply' and share a sale purchase you're most excited about! And don't forget to introduce yourself. 👋

Hi! My name is Erin and I'm a new member and excited to learn and connect with other beauty lovers! I have always loved makeup, but haven't really ventured out of the targets and walgreens world. I'm still learning and trying the more high end, middle-road products! I have recently become super passionate about skincare as well (turns out just a cleanser won't cut it anymore). I have been loving researching, learning and even now sharing some insight 😍! My next splurge/mission is going to be finding the perfect foundation, starting with Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 

@ENoon Hi Erin! Welcome to the community 😄

There's so much information here and lots of people who share your love of make up and interests in skin care. You'll have lots of fun here girl 😉

Welcome to BIC! You will find lots of helpful beauty lovers here @ENoon 😍

@ENoon welcome to BIC!

@TeamBIC hello😊Im a new member here 🙂 I'm excited to learn about new prducts😍 I love splurge on cream stick eyeshadows such as Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick 

@riiko welcome to BIC!! I love cream eyeshadow sticks too - so easy to use and travel with! I've been loving the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow (although i learned the hard way not to be too rough with them... i broke my first one, but was able to salvage it!). Great splurge choice!

Hi and welcome to the community! 💖

@riiko those Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Sticks look so good 😂

testing