cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

I want a clean makeup look, something easy to do before going to school that will make me look good.

@grac7v Sephora has a clean beauty set Sephora Favorites Clean Makeup Kit  It has all the basic essentials you would need.  I highly suggest watching Youtube videos that Sephora has to teach you basic techniques.  You could also go to a beauty counter so they can teach you hands on how to use the products.

@grac7v hey there, nice to have you here!  You sound like someone who might love those super-pretty one-and-done eyeshadows for a quick, put together look.  Those are always nice for busy mornings.

Hi Everyone,

Just joined this community! I am a frequent Sephora user but got to know about this feature just today. Excited to share and learn here!

Hi @dimplerohara Welcome to the Community 🥰 I hope you dive in and have fun! 💜

@dimpleroharawelcome to BIC. It is a great community to be a part of!

You will love this community @dimplerohara! Welcome! 🤗

Hope you keep coming back, @dimplerohara!  We're kind of like family here and we're happy to have you join us 🙂

@dimplerohara @Welcome to BIC!

Hi @dimplerohara and Happy Monday! Yaaay, so glad you found this feauture - it's a great forum to share and learn about makeup, skincare, hair care, wellness and so much more. Welcome to BIC! 😃

Happy New Member Monday, Beauty Insider Community! Fresh faces are always welcome here in the BIC, and on the first Monday of every month, we like to dedicate special time to say "hello" to new friends around the Community! 👋

If you're new to the BIC, or are a long time lurker who is looking to write your first post, hit the "Reply" button on the original post of this thread and introduce yourself. 😊 We can't wait to meet you! 

Hi . Just joined the community.  I'm excited to hopefully learn a thing or two as well as try new products. Right now I'm loving Pat McGraths line of products . I'm probably going to be a fan for life. I highly recommend Matte Trance lipsticks. They are so smoth to apply,, the colors are gorgeous and last long after applied so I don't have to keep reapplying it often. I can eat ,drink and kiss with no worry of needing to reapply right after...did I say the colors are gorgeous?😉😘

Welcome to the community 🦄  @Tani4Love 

Thanks for the reccomendation 😘 gotta love a lip stick that lasts!

Welcome to BIC @Tani4Love ! I love PMG Mattetrances! Which one is your favorite? Mine is PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Fever Dream 

@Tani4Love @Welcome to BIC!

I can't find my earlier post. Sorry for the blank one!! I'm glad to be a part of this group. 

Welcome to the BIC @kk0803 

Don't worry! We've all been there 😉

It's confusing at first but you will get the hang of it, there's even a Thread about learning to navigate the Beauty Insider Community, I just can't 100% recall it's name 😅

Hi Bic I’m new here I love Sephora products like Cream, Lipgloss…

Welcome to the BIC @GreenEyes000 

You'll love it here 😄

What lip glosses do you like? 

I like Tower 28 Beauty Lipgloss

what Lipgloss do you like?

@GreenEyes000 right now I'm living for Laneige Lip Masks as my go to gloss 🤩

LANEIGE Limited Edition Lip Sleeping Mask 

They are sooo good!

3 Replies