cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@peaches010712, welcome to BIC! 😁 Fellow #skincarejunkie here! Woohoo! Do you have a favorite skincare product (I know, that's hard to pick just one ... so feel free to share two, or three or ...)? Or is there a product you've really been wanting to try? 

Hey everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome!

I would love to share that I have been loving the Laneige Vitamin C moisturizer!!! 😍 especially during summer. It is a rich moisturizer that does not clog my pores 🙏🏼 it also works well under makeup!

Oooh, the LANEIGE Radian-C Cream with Vitamin C 1.0 oz/ 30 mL is a favorite of mine too @peaches010712! ♥️ We’re moisturizer twinsies! 😃 You nailed how well it performs; it is beautiful under makeup. I love that it gives my skin the moisture it needs without clogging pores!  Laneige has some great skincare. 🧡 

@peaches010712 welcome to this amazing community Priscilla! We hope you love it as much as we do! 

@peaches010712 @Welcome to BIC!

My name is Ariana and I would splurge on Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Foundation

@arianabeballin Welcome to BIC ! ☺️

@arianabeballin, welcome to BIC! Fenty has some beautiful products and a soft matte foundation sounds wonderful this time of year! 

@arianabeballin Welcome Ariana! We are so happy to have you here! 🤗

@arianabeballin @Welcome to BIC!

Hi, everyone:) My name is Lily Hung. Recently I am very interested in #enzyme cosmetics

@LilyHung1 Welcome to BIC 💓

Hi @LilyHung1 !! Welcome to the best community in the world! We are so happy to have you here! 

Hi @LilyHung1 welcome to the BIC 💜

@LilyHung1 Welcome to BIC!

Hello everybody!!! I am new to the community! Please feel free to recommend any good products!! 

Welcome to BIC @estafanybee 💜

What kind of products to you like?

Hi @estafanybee  welcome to the BIC🥰. 

@estafanybee Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @estafanybee !! 🎉🎉🎉 There is so much information in this forum that you will find answers to all your questions! You will love it here! 🤗

testing