cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@arianabeballin Welcome Ariana! We are so happy to have you here! 🤗

@arianabeballin @Welcome to BIC!

Hi, everyone:) My name is Lily Hung. Recently I am very interested in #enzyme cosmetics

@LilyHung1 Welcome to BIC 💓

Hi @LilyHung1 !! Welcome to the best community in the world! We are so happy to have you here! 

Hi @LilyHung1 welcome to the BIC 💜

@LilyHung1 Welcome to BIC!

Hello everybody!!! I am new to the community! Please feel free to recommend any good products!! 

Welcome to BIC @estafanybee 💜

What kind of products to you like?

Hi @estafanybee  welcome to the BIC🥰. 

@estafanybee Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @estafanybee !! 🎉🎉🎉 There is so much information in this forum that you will find answers to all your questions! You will love it here! 🤗

Thank you! 💕

Hi Everyone, My name is Sancia, I am 33 years old & I am from the island of Barbados. Sadly Barbados does not have a Sephora, so I've been shopping online since the pandemic but I usually visit the stores when I visit the USA. 

I've been a beauty insider for some years but just noticed its an entire community. Extremely excited to see the many groups available to join and learn new tips, tricks, hacks etc.

My passion for skincare and makeup started recently as i suffered from hormonal acne. Now that I have the acne under control I have been struggling with the dark spots but stumbled upon the ordinary, HUM Paula's choice and a few more that has help fade my dark spots. 

Overall I am excited and happy to be apart of the community, as i look forward to engaging with you all. 

@SincerelySan Welcome to BIC! ☺️

Hi @SincerelySan !  Welcome to the BIC🌸

Welcome to BIC @SincerelySan ! I was also a beauty insider for several years before discovering this community (quite recently) and I am loving it so much!!

@SincerelySan Welcome to BIC!

Hello Beauty 😍 Community!! I just wrote my little but maybe 🤔 too long intro 😆 and was deleted .. uggggg! So Short 😉 it is . My name is Ericka I'm newly 43 🥳 and Tricotilimania plagued my life age 12 until I stopped letting the damage left behind rule my life. Ive been without episode over 10 yrs but a large part is permanent damage and an other hair changed texture from repeated pull. I've only cared about what I wash and style, the tools used etc.. for the last few months. I've never had my hair professionally styled out of embarrassment and today 🤔 how silly and maybe will soon .. I for now until I can better afford have great friends send me samples of Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo &conditioner samples and am already impressed with everything about them. I love the Mizani Wonder Crown Clarifying Scalp Treatment 6.8 oz/ 200mL  it's like nothing I've ever used and open to other scalp treatments scrubs recommendations.. they are heaven. I'm excited to start this journey 😊 and 💕 that it has started here with @@beauty community sephora . I've purchased a few beauty items I only would normally read about Urban Decay Vice Hydrating Lipstick Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Jet Set 😋 I'm just 😊 excited and my new love is # Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Wardrobe Set Pillow Talk  and I'm just wanting to be the best me I can and hear about hair care from you 😍 and maybe win the lottery 😉 jk! Thank you to those who reached out about samples and helped me navigate. I love this app and the honesty is authentic and that takes away a lot of anxiety's when purchasing higher end products 💄💅💯

@emaA42 Welcome to BIC! I love CT lipsticks!

testing