cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@ElkeA Welcome to BIC! A great place to feel welcome and discuss all thing beauty and more!

Welcome, @ElkeA !  Thanks for introducing yourself 😊.

Hi @ElkeA !! Welcome to BIC! 🤗 I am pretty sure you will find everything you need in here! 

@ElkeA @Welcome to BIC!

Hello everybody! 
Although it’s not Monday but here I am.

My name is Taylor and I live in breathe for all things beauty, from self-care moments to full glam.

I am currently an esthetician student taking the path of a medical esthetician and MUA. 

Some of my favorite brands are; Armani, Patrick Ta, Kosas, Refy, CTilbury, elaluz and the list can go on. As for skincare that is a whole other conversation!

I look forward to connecting with all you beauties ♥️

7D9AA97E-779B-4B91-BB8B-CF9A1C8B3EAB.jpeg

Hello, welcome to BIC! Feel free to join our weekly challenge thread! @tayyvanlangen 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Makeup-Challenge-of-the-Week-2021-2022/td-p/5992775

@tayyvanlangen Welcome to BIC! Beautiful photo! 💞

Welcome to Bic!! @tayyvanlangen 💕

Hi Taylor @tayyvanlangen and welcome to BIC, I'm Veronica....nice to meet you 💖

@tayyvanlangen @Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC gorgeous @tayyvanlangen!!! You will love it here so much! Looking forward to your comments, looks, hauls, and to learn from you! 🤗

Hiiii! I know it’s not Monday, but I’m new here and I’m loving everything. My current obsession are the new Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk highlighters. But have been worried with all the talc talk that has been going on since the documentary came out. Have you guys seen it?

love love love Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Multi-Glow Face & Eye Highlighter Palette Dream Light 

sincerely,

Ana

Hi Ana and welcome to BIC! I have not seen any documentary and also love Charlotte Tilbury! @AlexaBlogs 

@AlexaBlogs Welcome to BIC!

@AlexaBlogs Welcome to BIC!

Welcome @AlexaBlogs!!! Enjoy this amazing community!

@AlexaBlogs Hi and welcome!! Veronica here, nice to meet you 😊

Hey, my name is Ava, i'm not new to makeup but I'm new to the community, If I was to splurge on anything right now it would be the #YSLgreenillicit perfume, it smells so good omlll! I would love to find new recommendations and also give some out. I'm so excited about getting to know the community more!  

@Aavvvaaa Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC, beautiful @Aavvvaaa!! I am so late but I wanted to welcome you anyway! 🤗🤗

Hi cuties! Excited to join you ladies in the gorgeous world of glam! I'm a 51 year old Glam-Ma and I'm loving my new vibe! I enjoy glam of course, dining, traveling and shopping! Happy Glamming!❤️

testing