cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC, @Suklop As you probably have noticed there are *many* lipstick fans here! You chose a most excellent red!

@Suklop  Hi😀 welcome!  Your lippies are beautiful!

@Suklop welcome to the group!  Hope to see you around (and that lippie looks awesome on you!).

@Suklop @Welcome to BIC! Love the PMG Crimson Couture lip kit 

Thank you so much! 
Absolutely! PMG makes one of the best lip products; expensive but worth it!

Hey everyone! My name is Olya and I’m 24. I am new to this part of Sephora Community, however I have been using Sephora for many years. So I thought I would take advantage of using this part to meet new people and hear what you have to say about the products you use or try.

I've been obsessed with makeup products for years now, but I've just started to venture into the world of skincare products.

I am beyond excited and I3CC1EE51-FD37-4354-A7C1-1DC5FA2AB999.jpeg can’t wait to learn more about great beauty tips and products😍

Welcome to BIC, @OlyaVell. There's a plenty of skincare talk here in BIC, plus lots of fun, non-beauty chatter too!

@OlyaVell  Hi😀 and welcome! 

@OlyaVell Welcome to BIC!

Thank you !

Hi y’all I am Ashanti in Texas, long term Sephora VIB first time poster. I love to splurge on my hair and my skin and rock the perfect lippie to go with my outfit.  If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? I really want that Dyson hair dryer #splurge #newmember #Dysonfanatic #curlyhair

I am definitely a perfume splurger ♥️ I love different notes matching my mood for the day

@Ashanti1922 Welcome to BIC! I really like the Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuschia . It is so powerful and quiet. It is lightweight and leaves my hair shiny. You may enjoy 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge 

@Ashanti1922, Welcome to BIC! A Dyson is a fabulous choice for a splurge! 😍 

Hi @Ashanti1922. Welcome to BIC! Guessing you'd be on 'Team Lipstick' (see Makeup Madness Challenge 2022 post). Cheers!

@Ashanti1922 Welcome to BIC!

@members Hi y'all thank you for having me I am sure I will enjoy this ap

@Antsgirl2150 Welcome to BIC!

To add a little about myself I'm 45 with 3 beautiful babygirls and 2 amazing grandkids I'm a care taker, and driver with the empty nest syndrome hanging over my head and more time on my hands I'm interested in beauty and always have been but as time continue speeding by I've started getting more and more dark circle and wrinkles under my eyes anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance lol

Hey beautiful, Youth To The People Retinal + Niacinamide Youth Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL, is such a nice serum for fine lines and overall rejuvenation for your skin it really makes a difference. Hope this helps:)

testing