cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

thanks so much! 💗

Hello dolls😘

I am so thrilled to be a part of this community. I love all things makeup, perfume and skincare. 

My favorite brands are probably KatVonD, Too Faced, Urban Decay and Purity skincare. I started getting into makeup when I was around 13. I really enjoy experimenting with different colors and brands. I really really love makeup now more than I did when I was 13. I am a massive Harry Potter fan and I am Team Griffyndor. My favorite cookies are Oreos. Thx for reading 

Erika 

Welcome to BIC, @ejoreo ! It's a fun corner- chatty & occasionally silly.

I've also been a m.u. enthusiast since 13, a 'few' decades ago. 

Team Peren PIMS cookies, btw.

@ejoreo Welcome to BIC! This is a great place to be!

@ejoreo Welcome to BIC!

𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

I haven’t posted in so long and I haven’t been an active part of this community, mainly because I forgot about it.  Then I applied for the #sephorasquad and would love to see how connecting with others will help spark creativity as well as supporting self love.  Thank you, to all who are apart of this community 

I love all things skin, hair and makeup (in that order) 🤍 What about you?

Welcome (back) to BIC, @Theophania89 !

@Theophania89 Welcome to BIC!

Hello there, Beauty Insider Community! Can you believe it's officially May? 🌷🌷🌷 On the first Monday of every month, we like to set aside time to say "hi!" to any new friends here in the BIC. Whether you've just recently discovered the Sephora Community or have been lurking around for a while and want to start posting, we'd love for you to hit the "reply" button on the original post in this thread and introduce yourself. 🥰

We can't wait to meet you! 

Hello! I’m Sukanya! I’m a techie and used to dabble in beauty blogging until a few years back. I love a wide range of products; from drugstore to high end and I love discovering interesting products from indie brands!

I’m a Sephora VIB but brand new to the community! 🙂 

I’m super happy to join a community that has immensely helped me pick beauty products/tools that have transformed my makeup application over the years. 

FB9F1304-F537-4DAC-8B9E-1842F2AFA6EE.jpeg

I’m wearing the #patmcgrath crimson couture lip kit - lipstick in Elson and liner in Blood Lust 

Oh my gosh I love the red on you! looks gorg

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ 🫶🏼

Warm welcome, @Suklop ! I love the makeup look you have here, especially the berry eyeshadow choice 🤩

Welcome to BIC, @Suklop As you probably have noticed there are *many* lipstick fans here! You chose a most excellent red!

@Suklop  Hi😀 welcome!  Your lippies are beautiful!

@Suklop welcome to the group!  Hope to see you around (and that lippie looks awesome on you!).

@Suklop @Welcome to BIC! Love the PMG Crimson Couture lip kit 

Thank you so much! 
Absolutely! PMG makes one of the best lip products; expensive but worth it!

Hey everyone! My name is Olya and I’m 24. I am new to this part of Sephora Community, however I have been using Sephora for many years. So I thought I would take advantage of using this part to meet new people and hear what you have to say about the products you use or try.

I've been obsessed with makeup products for years now, but I've just started to venture into the world of skincare products.

I am beyond excited and I3CC1EE51-FD37-4354-A7C1-1DC5FA2AB999.jpeg can’t wait to learn more about great beauty tips and products😍

Welcome to BIC, @OlyaVell. There's a plenty of skincare talk here in BIC, plus lots of fun, non-beauty chatter too!

@OlyaVell  Hi😀 and welcome! 

testing