cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thank u 💙 

@ReeReeeee welcome to BIC!

@SportyGirly125 Thank u 💙

Happy New Year Ree Ree, and God Bless you! 

I don’t post often due to time constraints, and traveling. I am 51 years old, and do my best to maintain my skin. 

I use drunk elephant products to cleanse and moisturize my skin, and use Ultra Beauty Repair cream faithfully before applying make up. To avoid the dark circles I use Tarte concealer under the eyes, and pressed powder. Instead of black eyeliner, I’d recommend using a makeup forever lip liner-burgundy wine—on the eyelids with some smoky taupe and gold. Your eyes glow a soft green grey. 

for myself, I alternate between the plum burgundy lip liner on the eyes or a charcoal grey. Eye shadows are Tarte, tinted moisturizer is Milk. I prefer Christian Dior lip gloss or MAC Ruby Red for the lips. 

Hope that helps. The ultra beauty repair cream is a must. Happy New Year, and God Bless, love and light. 

8450F600-F2DB-4C92-BC50-C7AADC8E7B04.jpeg

I appreciate the info. Thank u so much 🥰

@MermaidnTx Welcome! Happy New Year!

@ReeReeeee Welcome to the community, I think you'll love it here 🙂 There's plenty of great threads for all sorts of topics you may be interested where you can find like minded community members, ask questions or join in on some fun challenges.

Hello! My name is Hannah, i’m a 15 year old cosmetology student in training! i love everything hair, skin, makeup, all of it! i’m excited to learn about the in and outs of the beauty community and becoming a part of it!💙

@hannahmegannn Welcome! All the best with your studies! It is a passion I wish I persued when I was younger!

@hannahmegannn Welcome Hannah, this is definitely a great place to start and join in on some great discussions, ask questions or get on board with some fun challenges. 🙂 Good luck on your big bright journey into the beauty world! 

@hannahmegannn Welcome to BIC!

I'm 40 yrs old and just getting back to makeup after 6 yrs and 3 of health problems. So I wanna enjoy my little bit of youth I have left and show everyone how much better I'm looking. Since my illness has gotten better.

My main concern  is the aging with wrinkles, lines and non bright skin besides having a proper match with make-up and skin tints a tones. I used to sell avon and was great in choosing makeup  but I feel I've lost touch in being so long since. I want good quality stuff. I'm I hoping to get good advice as I've never been in a beauty group. I wanna go back to feeling good about self which is my main objective. I don't wanna waste money and I feel I can boost my confidence with the proper products matched for my needs. Aswell asearn more about top line products of anything.. I wanna splurge on my facial products 

Tags:

There’s a French ointment you can get on Amazon called A313, use it at night on your face. It’s moisturising and tightening. As for makeup maybelline age rewind, fenty primer, Chanel le teint foundation, and OS foundation powder has been some of the products I find to be very high quality. 

@jozeyah Welcome to BIC!

Have you tried using Retinol and Vitamin C serum in your skincare routine?

no never used serums or oils that's where I'm at now.  I have been looking at retinol cream 2.5% I hear 1% is the normal so I do need to start with a night or morning age cream. I know this wont happen over night. wondering if I need a primer like an oil or primer or where to start exactly. I'm quite niavee to all these different options as there's so many. In my pics the left is just a little makeup I put on of sephora with ysl tint, some liquid liner and melt lipstick.the second pic to right is with no makeup. I like the ysl tint but obviously we all wanna be satisfied without wasting money as I ha e on cover girl. so I wanna be sure I get the right makeup products for face. As in I want to make it simple and as less products as possible that's also healthy and non clogging. All I wanna use is like one maybe 2 products a day..so do I need primer, bronzer, a Cream or liquid foundation or concelors or bb or cc. do I need to prep before or use those sprays and all that? I find it's confusing me in why of the need for all the stuff Yrs ago when I wore make up I never wore foundation's at all except I used an avon product that was I believe a cc powder cream that brightened. so I'm completely lost in all the warm, cool undertones ect.  I just wanna keep my natural face color but brighten it up. In my one pic I used a ysl tint sample it may not have quite have been my color but like I say just want that natural bright look. In an instant or as fast as possible. I've never used serum except bio oil so I'm not sure the benefits of it . It's all confusing and over whelmed me as it's first time figuring out what to do to Reach my goal. I'm also new at using this site aswell so hope I'm not sending huge message

@jozeyah This all depends on your skin type and what you want to achieve.  I like going for a natural look but focusing on what I want to bring out/enhance.  For me I need a hydrating oil mixed in my tinted moisturizer, a blurring face primer, setting powder, brows, mascara, blush and lipgloss for my simple look to be complete.  If I have time I'll add concealer, liner, bronzer and highlighter.  I don't do full glam but glowy, natural.

For your skincare you can do as little as 2 products but I honestly think 2 wouldn't be enough for your skin concerns.  2 would work for a teenager but as we get older we need a little more help.  I would definitely suggest a low dose retinol if your skin can handle it, SPF, vitamin c serum, and moisturizer.

Hey! I'm Lizzie and I'm 17. I've been obsessed with skincare for years now but I've just started to venture into the world of makeup. I've always told myself that I'd start wearing makeup once my skin was perfect but that's just unrealistic. I'm trying to even out my skin tone and blur imperfections without having anything too heavy. Any concealer recommendations from a pro out there? I'm so excited to join this community!

@lizzielizard8 Welcome!

@lizzielizard8 Welcome to BIC!

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Cle de Peau concealer

I've had my eye on that one for a while. I'll definitely try it out!

Hi! My name is Alex and I'm 22 years old. I love anything hair, makeup or skincare. I recently decided to treat myself and get a YSL lipstick. It was worth it and it was a congratulations on doing well in your first job gift! it is important to put yourself first too.

2 Replies
testing