cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@FoxieC , welcome!  Hoping this will be the year of the Dyson, myself 🤞🏼🤞🏼

@FoxieC Welcome to BIC!

Hi ya!! Thank you!! Glad to be part of this great community!! 

Greetings
Cabiria here! Very nice to meet you!
New 50+ member here desperately needing help to finally look my best self!
15+ years putting my needs behind those of my family has left me looking older than I think I should and frankly a bit run-down. 
Additionally, I don’t think I ever learned how to apply make-up properly which always left me unhappy with the results. Your app/website have opened my eyes to so many possibilities I never even knew existed!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
But I need a lot help!

Most important:

1. Anti-aging makeup/skincare product

products/devices for dark circles, fine lines/wrinkles on combo medium skin

2. Makeup application particularly my eyes, and tools for mature combo skin 3. Correct 3. Auburnish Hair color for my skintone and application tips not usually included in instructions.

Current #1 splurge purchase?
 Foreo Bear!

Cheers!

C

@jypsyjen Welcome to BIC!

1. Anti-aging makeup/skincare product 

products/devices for dark circles, fine lines/wrinkles on combo medium skin

Sunscreen, vitamin c serum and retinol if your skin can handle it.

2. Makeup application particularly my eyes, and tools for mature combo skin 3. Correct 3. Auburnish Hair color for my skintone and application tips not usually included in instructions.

Have you tried eye primer?

Hi, my name is Heather. I have posted on the messenger boards, but have never ever introduced myself for the first time to other fellow Sephora members. I absolutely love makeup.  I can't remember how old I was when I was introduced to makeup (probably 15 or 16 years old). I always like to check up on what's the latest product(s) that's coming soon, and I love seeing other people's makeup work because it inspires me to be creative when I work on my own face. I think it's wonderful to see people come together as a whole on here. I'll try my best to come here and participate more on the boards. Oh and the one beauty product I would splurge on myself this season would be Bite Beauty Agave+ Nighttime Vegan Lip Therapy 0.5 oz/ 15 g 

@HeatherAriana Welcome to BIC!

Thanks for the nice welcome!

Hello!

My name is Helena, I'm 21 years old and an ulta beauty advisor.

I've loved makeup since I was a kid and wanted to go to school for cosmetology/ special effects makeup. I'm very passionate about skincare too and now getting more into haircare. I hope to become a tattoo apprentice in the near future. Basically I love using people as canvases 

Oooh, tattoo apprentice sounds interesting @gothmilk .  Welcome!

@gothmilk Welcome to BIC!

Greetings, 

My name is Linda Adriana. I started this journey of makeup & beauty when I took an online Masterclass with Bobbi Brown. 

Skincare & haircare are essential. I think that no matter what age, beauty is from the inside. 

Since I’ll be home a lot due to positive COVID results, I’ll have a lot of free time to practice makeup. I work in the medical field for the health of the eyes so really “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. 

Growing up, my mom would sell Mary Kay so I take a lot of tips & tricks from her. 

If I could treat myself to beauty products, it would be eyeliner or concealer of any brand. For a high-end product, it would be any Chanel. 

Bisous! 💋 

@LindaAdriana , welcome!!!

Sorry to hear about the results, but sometimes rough experiences can breed new chances/opportunities, so cool on you on practicing more application techniques!

Can relate to interest in beauty & being a medical person.  I have more of the "fake it until you make it" mentality on it, wherein if the

outsides don't match the insides (you don't feel very well)you can at least put on a face you like, then the insides have the potential to match.

@LindaAdriana welcome!! 💗💗

@LindaAdriana Welcome to BIC!

@LindaAdriana Welcome! I totally agree beauty comes within!

Happy New Year, BIC! 🎉 It's the first Monday of January, which means it's the first New Member Monday of the year. Every month, we like to take this time to welcome new members to the Beauty Insider Community.

If you recently started posting in Community, hit the "Reply" button on the original post and say "hello!" We can't wait to meet you and learn more about your love for all-things-beauty. 😊

Hey guys, my name is Coreeta. Formerly

a huge makeup junky but as I've gotten older my focus has shifted to skincare. I still like to get dolled up here and there but for the most part it's usually a fresh face, lashes and lip gloss. I'm currently trying to navigate the overwhelming skincare scene so any tips, tricks or recommendations would be great! I have fairly normal skin and minimal scarring. If I had to identify problem areas, I guess I'd say dullness, dark circles, enlarged pores and aging skin. Thanks in advance 💙

Snapchat-268882012.jpg

Welcome to Bic!! @ReeReeeee love your shirt ❤️

@lmaster Thanks so much 💙

@ReeReeeee Welcome!!

10 Replies
testing