cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your makeup journey! @brutefemme 

@brutefemme Welcome to BIC!

Thanks so much! 

Hey Yal. Im Bianca, 33. Mother, published author, homeschooler and massage therapist. Im new to the world of makeup. Im kind of getting into things because my 2 oldest are fascinated with makeup. If anyone has any pointers on where to start to do a basic everyday makeup look please let me know! Hope to connect with some great people as well

Welcome to BIC! Definitely also recommend YouTube for all sorts of makeup tutorials for basic looks. If you are on instagram, you could follow some brands you like and often they will have little video tutorials. I would recommend Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier are brands that are known for natural, easy to wear makeup. Or, you can ask in store for them to help with eyeshadow or brows or foundation (or something specific you are most interested in). Good luck and welcome again! @Binfinity 

@Binfinity Welcome to BIC!  Great place to start is watching Youtube videos or going to a beauty counter and asking for help.

Hello! I'm Yvette, 43, and a long time lover of good skincare. I'm just now getting into using makeup more to even out my skintone for all the time I spend on camera these days. can't wait to hear what all of your favorites are!

@Vettums Welcome to BIC!

Hey! Names Justin AKA Julian but you beauty gurus can call me Jaqueline 💄 Id splurge on some new 💋  preferably some satin shades

@JJL0verB0ii Welcome to BIC!

Welcome @JJL0verB0ii 

@TeamBIC 

Hello there everyone! My name is Kate I'm 41 and long time lurker. Im currently obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury eye shadow as I just discovered how buttery smooth it is 😅 If I could splurge on anything for myself this holiday season it would be anything from the Dior skincare line especially serums for wrinkles as I'm starting to see some around my frown lines 😞 

Welcome Kate! Please feel

free to come (further) out of lurking status on any of our threads and challenges , you will learn so much from these wonderful people! 💕💕 @KateGreen 

@KateGreen Welcome to BIC!

aw thank you so much 🤗I am very excited to be part of such a wonderful community 

Hi I am Ari, I have never been active on this because I never knew how to properly use it but I am learning. I am excited to learn and hear about everyone’s feedback on products they’ve tried. 

if I could splurge on something I would definitely splurge on skincare and fragrance! 😍

@Ariisss Welcome to BIC!

Hey @TeamBIC ,

My name is Lauryn and I am a teen who knows just a little too much about makeup. Loves splurging on things I don't need... and hurting my wallet in the process. Also definitely needs to spend less time researching makeup and more time on my studies... If I could splurge on a product it would be something from Tom Ford or Charlotte Tilbury.

@DownInTheDepths Welcome to BIC!

@DownInTheDepths Welcome!

Hello @TeamBIC. My name is Mellisa. I am from Ontario Canada and have a love for beauty products since i was a tween. I have a large collection of makeup and love the scent of coconut everything

testing