cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

90D6CB37-68DE-4C79-B7AA-F35F720FDC7D.jpeg

Hi friends! My name is Desiree and I’m new today! 🙂

Hi @DesireeMarieC , welcome and thank you for your service! You are beautiful! ☺️💖

Welcome!  I agree with FullCoverageBB!  You are stunning!  Thank you for your service!  🤗😙🤗😙

@DesireeMarieC, welcome! You are so stunning and thank you for your service. ❤️ 

Hello! @DesireeMarieC  Welcome 😊

@DesireeMarieC so nice to meet you!! 

@DesireeMarieC Welcome to BIC!

Her everyone! I am a new member and am trying the community for a class project. I have shopped at sephora for many years and am interested in the makeup hacks, skin care and hair care. hope every one is having a great day!

Welcome to the group!  🤗😙🤗😙

Welcome and 👋 hello! @angiejgangie 

@angiejgangie Welcome to BIC!

Hey! My name is Michelle and I’ve been shopping at Sephora for YEARS and am obsessed with makeup and skincare. My favs are Huda Beauty, Pat McGrath, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and more! 

Hello! 👋 @rizzo711 

@rizzo711 Welcome to BIC!

Thank you! 

Hi! My name is Kanika! I am not new to Sephora . I have been shopping from Sephora since 7 years. I love makeup and skin care . If I could get a chance to splurge it would be drunk elephant skin care products . I love drunk elephant line for skin care.  

@Kupani @Welcome to BIC!

Hello!

I actually have had this account for some time, but I am only recently starting to be active. I am actually doing a project on this community for graduate school, so feel free to leave your input!

Aside from that, I love all thinks make up, skin care, and hair care. I am excited to join the unique groups and see what this is all about. 🙂 

Welcome to the group!  🤗😙🤗😙

Good morning, Purple Muriel, and congratulations on your studies. 

I registered months ago but haven’t had much opportunity to be active in this community. So, I’d like to welcome you, and send you blessings for a peaceful week. 

to everyone, God Bless you, and have a beautiful week. 

E6FCE6AF-A9F5-4D40-A60A-4394025A415B.jpeg

@purpleMuriel Welcome to BIC!

testing