cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@Hey02 , welcome!

🙌🏼 To finding products that help 🙌🏼

Hiya, Beauty Insider Community. 👋 Although we typically celebrate New Member Monday on the first Monday of every month, in observance of Labor Day in the United States last week, we're calling today New Member Monday! If you're new to Community, we would love for you to hit "reply" to this thread and introduce yourself. We can't wait to meet you and discuss the thing that brings us all together: our love for all things beauty! ❤️

Helllloooooo!

My name is Neda and im def new to the community stuff here.

Trying to get involved more for my sanity cause im a pharmacist, so basically escaping reality of healthcare when im here. I love makeup & skincare & perfumes so im always on my sephora app looking for new adventures. 

Gimme any tips & tricks I need to know to explore more here beauties. Thanks

Hey @@Avaai ,

Check out the videos at the bottom of the home page (if you're on cell/mobile), which gives you tips on how to post, featuring one of our fab mods, @AlexBT , or search Sephora's You Tube channel for 'How to Post in Community.". There's a lot of great vids on Sephora's YT btw.

@Avaai Welcome to BIC!

You can ask questions on this thread Ask a Beauty Director 

Hi, I'm a new member today. I'm a transwoman 50, but not out yet. I am slowly experimenting more and more with makeup. I have always gone for subtle and natural looks. I do try to go out on a limb here and there when I go out alone. I love Sephora and wish I could try every item in store!! 

@Stevie2626 Welcome to BIC!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

7A00868C-F514-46A3-B889-7E19AE4EF2F5.jpeg

3A3306B2-CFF2-4CB7-9D8A-50D132CF6E88.jpeg

 My name is Taz! I’m new to Sephora as a Beauty Advisor and have LOVED doing makeup since 3! I’ve come so far and love sharing my story and hearing others! OLEHENRIKSEN Mini Lemonade Smoothing Scrub 1 oz / 30 mL (favorite product) 

@Coffeanna -- I love that scrub too, and I'm not usually one for scrubs with a grit element; but that one dissolves instead of scratching me and feels so refreshing!

@Coffeanna Welcome to BIC!

Hey, y'all. I'm Missy/Michelle from Atlanta. I recently turned 50! I am super into skincare and fitness. I love Sol de Janeiro Carnaval Flight Set! I am addicted to Sephora! I have learned so much and had a lot of fun. My skincare splurge would be Tatcha Indigo Overnight Repair Serum in Cream Treatment 1.7 / 50  Can't wait to GLOW with you all! Have a fantastic day!

@MissMisato, SDJ is so good.  That set is a great set for the value alone!

I love all things SDJ! Yes, this set is a great way to start your addiction. LOL.

@MissMisato welcome to BIC!

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!

Hello everyone! How is everyone doing? Hopefully you all are doing great. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you all a little bit about who I am. My name is Jessica and I am 32yrs old with three beautiful children, one is a special needs child, my youngest child. I love doing my makeup and fixing my hair everyday because I think that beauty products are a necessity. I wake up e every morning so I can put makeup on and fix my hair before my day gets started. I would like to say that I am a enthusiast about beauty products but even though I have to have my makeup done every day, I also, like being outside getting dirty and helping do whatever jobs that are needing done. I am very very passionate about photography! In my opinion, there is beauty everywhere and in everything. No matter what it is some people just don't take the time to slow down to see the beauty in something. I am hoping to get to know everyone and make some friends that will talk to me about makeup just as I would someone.

@Marcum5882 @Welcome to BIC!

Hey @Marcum5882 , I love your take on seeing beauty in everything, welcome!

Hi my name is Lauren and I just joined today! I’m 28 and spent most of my high school and college years pretty into make up. However after graduating college I started fo wear make up a lot less. Now that I’ve out of my make up hibernation I’d love tips on revamping products that will work well for my olive skin tone. Need to do some summer cleaning of my makeup but what for those with olive skin tones, what are some of your favorite make up bag staples? 

@Philomena9 Welcome to BIC!

I am William (or Alex). I have been a member for a while now but new to this group. I go to Sephora for a lot of my products.

I am non-binary and use make up as a way to express myself.

testing