cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi everyone, I'm AbbyVicky! I'm in my late 20's and joined because I need to educational myself on the correct products to use for my skin. I used to love playing dress-up by wearing my sister's makeup when I was a child; I stopped during my early teens but I would like to get back into it, especially for special events!

@AbbyVicky, BIC is a fab place to pick up some great tips and tricks for all things beauty. Reading about you playing with your sister’s makeup brought a smile to my face; what a fun memory! 😃 Welcome! 

@AbbyVicky Welcome to BIC!

Happy New Member Monday, BIC! On every first Monday of the month, we like to take the time to say "welcome" to any fresh faces in the Beauty Insider Community. Whether you are completely new to the Community, or you've just started posting after lurking around for a while, know that we're happy to have you here. 😊

If you're a new member, hit "reply" on the original post and introduce yourself! We can't wait to celebrate you and get to know about your passion for beauty.

Hello everyone my name is Clarissa I go by rissa I'm the oldest of 4 and an aunty to two handsome boys I'm new to Sephora! But I love hair products and nail care products the sparkly make up kit I could seriously splurge on!

@Rissa907 @Welcome to BIC!

Hi everyone, I’m Chrissy! I’m 19, with kinky, cozily hair, and eczema. I’ve shopped at Sephora for years, but it’s just been to buy an item or two. I’m getting really into makeup again so here I am! 

@CoilsnPearls @Welcome to BIC! 

Hi,

I’m fairly new to the community also, as this is my first message and introduction. I have loved makeup since I was a kid! As a child I would beg my aunt to give me her broken and about-to-be-trashed makeup so I could take them home and play with them endlessly!

Makeup is like art therapy for me and has always been a part of my identity! Recently, I have been really into RED lipstick, and I just purchased Nars -Don’t Stop and I’m excited to try it!  I am looking forward to learning about new products at Sephora and new makeup tips from the community! Xx Share

@Slick22 @Welcome to BIC!

Hello. I’m obviously new. Very excited to see and learn news about products. I’m 57, dry skin, thanks to hormones. Gotta love it. Just purchased Tatcha skin care and love it so much. After 2 weeks I can see a difference!   Look forward to being part of the community. 

@Hey02 -- Welcome to the funhouse! This is a great community.

@Hey02 @Welcome to BIC!

@Hey02 , welcome!

🙌🏼 To finding products that help 🙌🏼

Hiya, Beauty Insider Community. 👋 Although we typically celebrate New Member Monday on the first Monday of every month, in observance of Labor Day in the United States last week, we're calling today New Member Monday! If you're new to Community, we would love for you to hit "reply" to this thread and introduce yourself. We can't wait to meet you and discuss the thing that brings us all together: our love for all things beauty! ❤️

Helllloooooo!

My name is Neda and im def new to the community stuff here.

Trying to get involved more for my sanity cause im a pharmacist, so basically escaping reality of healthcare when im here. I love makeup & skincare & perfumes so im always on my sephora app looking for new adventures. 

Gimme any tips & tricks I need to know to explore more here beauties. Thanks

Hey @@Avaai ,

Check out the videos at the bottom of the home page (if you're on cell/mobile), which gives you tips on how to post, featuring one of our fab mods, @AlexBT , or search Sephora's You Tube channel for 'How to Post in Community.". There's a lot of great vids on Sephora's YT btw.

@Avaai Welcome to BIC!

You can ask questions on this thread Ask a Beauty Director 

Hi, I'm a new member today. I'm a transwoman 50, but not out yet. I am slowly experimenting more and more with makeup. I have always gone for subtle and natural looks. I do try to go out on a limb here and there when I go out alone. I love Sephora and wish I could try every item in store!! 

@Stevie2626 Welcome to BIC!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

7A00868C-F514-46A3-B889-7E19AE4EF2F5.jpeg

3A3306B2-CFF2-4CB7-9D8A-50D132CF6E88.jpeg

 My name is Taz! I’m new to Sephora as a Beauty Advisor and have LOVED doing makeup since 3! I’ve come so far and love sharing my story and hearing others! OLEHENRIKSEN Mini Lemonade Smoothing Scrub 1 oz / 30 mL (favorite product) 

1 Reply
testing