cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey everyone, my name is Chris, and I am an eyelash technician, and trained in spray tanning. 

I am at a point in my life where I am really starting to get into, makeup and skincare. I haven't found any products that I feel like I need to have yet. But, I am enjoying trying different brands through various subscription boxes. 

Welcome to BIC @chrismch22 ! second @SportyGirly125 's recommendation! I would try their most famous lipstick, the Mattetrance:

PAT McGRATH LABS Mini MatteTrance™ Lipstick Trio Skin Show V2 

@chrismch22 Welcome to BIC. If you haven’t tried Pat McGrath yet I highly recommend getting at least something from her brand whether it be an eye palette, blush or lipstick/lipgloss. 

I have not. Thank you so much for the suggestion!!

@chrismch22 Also Patrick Ta beauty Is a great brand to try as well 

I have heard of them both, but I haven't tried them yet. The closest Sephora store, is about an hour away, so I am waiting to be able to go into the store, and walk around, and look at everything. 

The Sephora favorites have caught my eye, because I do like trying new products. 

inbound3648502101087918826.jpg

#newmembermonday @sephora 

Hey fellow newbie!!!

@Pinkqween Welcome to BIC!

Hey everyone - I’m Sarah! If I could splurge on anything, it would 100% be a Pat McGrath palette.. which one, I don’t know, they’re all so gorgeous!

Hey, I have never tried any of their products, but sounds like I should!!

@alieneyes Welcome to BIC!  PMG palettes are so amazing.

Hello everyone!

I am Malggy🌸

Hello fellow newbie!!

Hi @malggy, welcome to the BIC!

@malggy Welcome to BIC!

Thank you💋

Hi y’all! My name is Patricia, but I go by Trish 🙂

I joined because I recently just got back into, or I guess truly into, makeup for the first time! I am having fun exploring and getting so many new products to try and and I love grabbing new perfumes when I’m able to as well!

I hope you all are having a good day and happy shopping (to us all lol) 🙂

Hello @ShooshOfMoosh it is nice to meet a fellow newbie, who is just starting to really get into makeup too!

Welcome welcome @ShooshOfMoosh!! 👋 So nice to meet you. I definitely share a love for trying new beauty products haha - what are some of your favorite perfumes? 😊

@ShooshOfMoosh Welcome to BIC!

testing