cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

hi

Welcome @JUDITH1013❤️

Hey @JUDITH1013 , welcome!  What do you love or want o know more about when it comes to beauty or skincare?

@JUDITH1013 Welcome to BIC!

Happy August, BIC friends. 😍 While we love to welcome new Beauty Insider Community members every single day, we are always excited to dedicate the first Monday of every month to celebrate new faces around here. Happy New Member Monday!

If you're new to the BIC, hit the "Reply" button on the original post, say "hello," and tell us a little bit about yourself! I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to meeting you and talking about what brings us all together: BEAUTY! 💄

Hi all, I joined for the fragrances but stayed for all the perks! My next splurge-worthy item is going to be Fenty Skin Fenty Skin Start'r Set 

@Chococonut , oooh, I hope you get to try the Fenty Fragrance that is on the way as well!

Welcome @Chococonut (love the sweet nickname)! That Fenty Skin set is so tempting - I've been eyeing that cleanser. If you end up giving it a try, would love to know your thoughts 😊

@Chococonut @Welcome to BIC!

Hi! I am new here!

I am finding products that will perfect my skincare just for me. Happy to be here! 😁

@queenwinterbear Welcome to BIC!

@queenwinterbear Welcome to BIC!  You will find great recommendations for skin care products.

Hey yall! Shonda here from ATL! New to being active in communities here but a longtime Sephora shopper. If i could splurge on anything it would either be fenty products or nice perfumes. Im a hardcore lover of both. 

Yes @Shondathebbw !  Fenty Fam come through!

@danielledanielledid you happen to get the sample of the new perfume? I love it!

Not yet 🤞🏼🤞🏼, glad to hear you love it @@Shondathebbw 

@Shondathebbw Welcome to BIC!  I love Fenty products as well. 

@Shondathebbw Welcome to BIC!

Thank you! Glad to be here!

Hi my name is Tiffany and if I could splurge on anything it would be a bottle of Tom Ford perfume

@sugybuggy Welcome to BIC!  Tom Ford is great brand. My favorite is Soleil Blanc.  

3 Replies
testing