cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome @modelbernie ! You will definitely find a lot of makeup advice around here. Please enjoy and have fun on your new makeup journey!❤️

Welcome welcome @modelbernie 😊👋 You've come to the right place for beauty tips. The best makeup advice I would give is don't be afraid to try out different looks or techniques - you'll eventually find something that you like / suits your personal taste!

@modelbernie Welcome to BIC! I would attend free masterclasses we post on here Virtual Masterclass Thread 

@modelbernie, welcome to BIC! Wow, a college athlete, that sounds awesome! For some beginner makeup: Concealer, gold eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. ❤️ 

Hi, new here. want to be motivated 😍

Its time to take care and be consistent with skin care!

@z1989 great goals!! Welcome to Bic 🥰

Welcome to BIC, @z1989! Another good place to start is the Skincare Routine of the Day. Lots of helpful info there in terms of what people are using to care for their skin on a daily basis. 

Welcome to the BIC @z1989 . It is hard to be consistent sometimes with Skincare. If you want inspiration, check out 

💕😌 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖 

Welcome @z1989! 👋 I hear you on being consistent with skincare. My skin always feels the best the morning after doing a multi-step nighttime routine, so I try to let that feeling motivate me to slow down and give my skin some extra T.L.C. before bed. 😊 

@z1989 Welcome to BIC!

@z1989, welcome to BIC! I have just recently gotten into skin care myself. I really love sheet masks. What do you like? ❤️ 

Haven’t found something that I really love. Trying out different skin care routines. 

EC485EB7-BECD-4C19-99E4-442CB7CF08B2.jpeg

 hi everyone! I’m Kristy, a 33 year old crossdresser learning my way in this wonderful world of makeup and femininity! I have my first makeover at Sephora planned for Friday and I couldn’t be more excited! Amy thoughts on looks I should consider?

@kristygirl1 welcome to Bic!! You look fabulous

Looking forward to your future posts!  You are off to a good start!  🤗😙🤗😙

You look stunning @kristygirl1! Welcome to the BIC 😊 Would love to hear how your makeover goes on Friday - super exciting! 

Thank you hun! This is the look I’m going for!

C10AB723-6A12-4CF9-93B7-E768ED8F24B5.jpeg

@kristygirl1, welcome to BIC! How exciting about your makeover! I would recommend this for new looks: If you normally do full-face, try to challenge yourself by doing a look with only a few products. And if you normally do a minimal look, try to do full-face! 

Hello! Welcome!!! 😊😊😊 @kristygirl1 

@kristygirl1 Welcome to BIC!

Thanks love! 🥰

testing