cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@kristygirl1 welcome to Bic!! You look fabulous

Looking forward to your future posts!  You are off to a good start!  🤗😙🤗😙

You look stunning @kristygirl1! Welcome to the BIC 😊 Would love to hear how your makeover goes on Friday - super exciting! 

Thank you hun! This is the look I’m going for!

C10AB723-6A12-4CF9-93B7-E768ED8F24B5.jpeg

@kristygirl1, welcome to BIC! How exciting about your makeover! I would recommend this for new looks: If you normally do full-face, try to challenge yourself by doing a look with only a few products. And if you normally do a minimal look, try to do full-face! 

Hello! Welcome!!! 😊😊😊 @kristygirl1 

@kristygirl1 Welcome to BIC!

Thanks love! 🥰

Heyy! Newbie here ! I’m a registered nurse so I don’t have much time for anything but a good mascara going to work! But on my days off I love trying new things !! Hoping to get some tips/recommendation on a nurse proof mascara 😍

@paigemac123, right now I'm really liking Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Lash Brag® Jet-Black Volumizing Mascara 0.17 fl oz/ 5 ml .  Lots of definition, darkening, but no spidey lashes.

Also ❤️

Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 

Uoma Beauty's Dramabomb

Welcome @paigemac123 ! Thank you for all   you do  as a nurse! If you want a sweat proof mascara, try Smashbox Mini Super Fan Mascara Mini Size Black - 0.2 oz/ 6 mL . If you want something easy to wash off with soap+water, try ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight  ❤️

@paigemac123, welcome to BIC! Thank you for helping us. ❤️ 

Hello! Welcome! 😊 @paigemac123 

@paigemac123 Welcome to BIC! Lancome Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara

Hello my beautiful new family,  my name is Brandy "B" and  it be the lashes 4 me 😂. I love lashes, so definitely lashes. Women are defined by their eyes, and each woman knows how 2 work her eyes.

Welcome @Yazzy38 ! Can't wait to see your looks!😍

I love that intro @@Yazzy38 , welcome!

@Yazzy38, welcome to BIC, beauty!! I love eye makeup as well. 

@Yazzy38 welcome to BIC!

😊Hello! Welcome!!! @Yazzy38 

Hey there, Beauty Insider Community! 👋 While we typically celebrate New Member Monday on the first Monday of every month, Team BIC packed up our SPF last week and stepped away in observance of the Fourth of July holiday in the United States. Now we're back, and we want to give recent newcomers to the BIC a chance to introduce themselves! If you're new here, hit the "Reply" button on the original post, say "hello," and let us know: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be?

Please join me in welcoming new faces to our beautiful community! 😊

testing