cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@carelene Welcome to BIC!

Hey y'all, I'm so glad to have a place to talk all things makeup,I've been obsessed since I was small. I love to find great products in the drugstores but prefer sephora. I'm also interested in techniques in applying makeup ( they change so much) Anyway I'm 41, I have a 18 year old senior,and a 14 year old just starting high school:( They are great and so smart but they could care less about makeup and taking care of their skin,the later drives me crazy! Anyway I love to read anything mystery or suspenseful and I've been on a diet for 15 years which means I've been hungry for 15 years. I can't wait to dive in the forums thank you for having me !

Oh I almost forgot, if I could splurge on anything it would be Tatcha setting spray and Charlotte tilbury magic cream

Welcome to the BIC @pamewing1 ! You might like this skincare group❤️:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/bd-p/skincare-aware

@pamewing1 Welcome to BIC!

@pamewing1 @Welcome to BIC!

Hi everybody! 

I just discovered this and am really excited to be here! 

If I could splurge on anything it would Armani beauty luminous silk foundation! (always wanted to try but have to save money to buy first) and basically all eyeshadow palettes high end like Dior! 

Welcome to the BIC @mccasarahh ! Oooh, I have yet to try Dior also.❤️

@mccasarahh Welcome to BIC!

@mccasarahh Welcome to BIC!  Great choice. Love GA luminous silk. 

Buenos días! Soy nueva en la comunidad y quisiera compartir algunos de mis looks pero todavía no se cómo hacerlo.. alguien me puede orientar, Gracias!!

Welcome, @Lucia43!

Hello, i'm a new member! I'd say I would splurge on really fancy skincare products aaaand a new makeup brush set haha

Welcome to the BIC! @theredsanja I love brush sets, which one are you thinking of?

@theredsanja Welcome to BIC!

hola soy nueva y me encantan los labiales y el skincare asi que en eso gastaría 

Hola @DafnaMesias😀 No hablo espanol. Welcome! 

I'm making a guess but I think you wrote that you love lipsticks and skincare?! Two fabulous loves to have!!! ♥️

Hi Im excited about this! 

Welcome @meghanforde ! The BIC is a great place❤️

Excited to have you join us @meghanforde! 😀 Welcome!

@meghanforde Welcome to BIC!

testing