cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi everyone!

I’ve been a beauty insider for a minute but never introduced myself or participated in any of these threads! Time to change that! I love trying new skincare products, serums, brow products, and highlighters (those are my fave products, but really love trying products of any kind!). 

if you want to connect on Instagram you can find me at scienceandsaintlaurent 🖤

Welcome to the BIC @kristenlynkc ! You could check out the Skincare Aware group ❤️.

I will! Thanks for the recommendation! 

Welcome Kristen I’m sorry that I didn’t introduce myself I’m Rosie in New York also this ain’t my first rodeo at Sephora either I love it here too 

Welcome to BIC @kristenlynkc! 😁 There are lots of great threads to choose from!! Jump on in!

@kristenlynkc Welcome to BIC!

Happy Monday, BIC! Today is the first Monday of the month, aka, New Member Monday! If you're new to the Beauty Insider Community, or have been a long-time lurker in the Community forum, now is a perfect time to say "hello" and introduce yourself to other beauty lovers like you. 

Seasoned BIC'ers, join me in greeting our new members with a warm welcome! 😊

Hello Everyone!! My name is Tiffiny. I am from Utah and I am so happy to be here! I absolutely ♥ Sephora. I am a major fan of the Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist, it smells soooooo good!! The cream is amazing too! I could definitely splurgy on any Sol de Janeiro product that is for sure! I have three daughters, three fur babies, and a great husband. I am trying to embrace the older me lately. Lots of grays coming through, lots of wrinkles (I do try to hide these, no luck yet 😬), and curly hair I am trying to figure out. I am so excited to learn from this great community! ♥♥♥

Welcome @3Tiff3 !  I love SDJ, but so far, I prefer the original scent.  I'm excited to try out the new one.  

@3Tiff3 Welcome to BIC! Love SDJ too. 

Thank you!! ♥

Welcome Tiffany I’m Rosie in New York I have super curly hair too I know it’s a nuisance when you can’t find the right product for curly hair trust me I used to straighten my hair which was a big pain but I love my curls more so these days 

Well hey there beautiful people in the beautiful world of Sephora I’m Rosie from New York City  and I’m not actually new here but I I love Sephora this is a very magical place where sparkles and fun go together like cheese and crackers I’m almost 43 in 2 weeks from tonight I’m a veteran of shopping the Sephora game what would be my ultimate favorite splurge here oh my god there’s a lot of stuff I love to have maybe a perfume by Versace and some very sparkly lip stuff and eyeshadow and eyeliner and a few mascaras and just a Dior Perfume which one I don’t know y’all happy magical Monday to all the new beautiful team members care to make a comment love is always on 24/7

So fun to dream up the best splurge right @RosieSunshine78 !  Welcome. 

Thanks so much missjeanie

Absolutely love 

@RosieSunshine78 @Welcome to BIC!

Ty sweetheart

Hello everyone! My name is Nikita or Nikki whichever you may like to call me. I am a 25 year old single momma who goes from putting on a full face to not wearing anything for weeks on end! Right now if I can splurge on anything it would have to be a PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership II Eyeshadow Palette – Sublime or any Pat McGrath palette. I used to buy every single item what would get released now I’m trying to look for those items that I can use and get my money worth. Can’t wait to see what this group is all about 

@nikitabeauty96 Pat McGrath makes some beautiful products!

Hi Nikki welcome to our beautiful place I’m Rosie in New York this is my favorite playground you will have a great time here welcome my dear sister 

testing