cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi nice to meet you all hope everything going well

Hello @Bravegrl11 ! Welcome to the BIC!❤️

Hi @Bravegrl11! It's nice to meet you too! Welcome to BIC! 😁 Have a great day!

@Bravegrl11 Welcome to BIC!

Hi!

I am a teen who really loves makeup. I hope to be a part-time hairdresser/makeup artist when I am older, as well as a special education teacher. If I could splurge on any makeup product this season, it'd probably be a Natasha Dona pallet, NARS foundation, and any Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk product. 

Welcome to the BIC @FullCoverageBB ! Natasha Denona pallets are fabulous!❤️

welcome to the the Sephora team my dear dear sister I’m Rosie from New York City this is a fun place I hope you pursue your beautiful dreams of being a hair stylist/makeup artist

Hi @FullCoverageBB! Those are some fabulous splurge items! 😍 Welcome to BIC!! 

Thank you!! 💕

@FullCoverageBB , welcome!  Love your aspirations!

Thank you!! ❤

@FullCoverageBB Welcome to BIC!

Thank you! 🥰

Hi everyone!

I’ve been a beauty insider for a minute but never introduced myself or participated in any of these threads! Time to change that! I love trying new skincare products, serums, brow products, and highlighters (those are my fave products, but really love trying products of any kind!). 

if you want to connect on Instagram you can find me at scienceandsaintlaurent 🖤

Welcome to the BIC @kristenlynkc ! You could check out the Skincare Aware group ❤️.

I will! Thanks for the recommendation! 

Welcome Kristen I’m sorry that I didn’t introduce myself I’m Rosie in New York also this ain’t my first rodeo at Sephora either I love it here too 

Welcome to BIC @kristenlynkc! 😁 There are lots of great threads to choose from!! Jump on in!

@kristenlynkc Welcome to BIC!

Happy Monday, BIC! Today is the first Monday of the month, aka, New Member Monday! If you're new to the Beauty Insider Community, or have been a long-time lurker in the Community forum, now is a perfect time to say "hello" and introduce yourself to other beauty lovers like you. 

Seasoned BIC'ers, join me in greeting our new members with a warm welcome! 😊

Hello Everyone!! My name is Tiffiny. I am from Utah and I am so happy to be here! I absolutely ♥ Sephora. I am a major fan of the Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist, it smells soooooo good!! The cream is amazing too! I could definitely splurgy on any Sol de Janeiro product that is for sure! I have three daughters, three fur babies, and a great husband. I am trying to embrace the older me lately. Lots of grays coming through, lots of wrinkles (I do try to hide these, no luck yet 😬), and curly hair I am trying to figure out. I am so excited to learn from this great community! ♥♥♥

5 Replies
testing