cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@jennyd223 Welcome to BIC!

Hello,  I am Tisha Reese and recently turned 47yrs old.  I live in Port Allen, La which is 5 mins from Baton Rouge. I WILL NOT grow old gracefully..lol. I honestly feel 30 but my skin doesn’t agree. I am trying and testing any skincare/makeup products that I can get my hands on.  I honestly woke up a and my foundation, concealer, and lipstick doesn’t work for me anymore. Skincare products have change for me also. I am doing research on all kinds of products and brands. I need retinol, ferulic acid, hyaluronic acid, Peptides, vitamin C, Collagen and etc. Before, all I did was wash my face and use moisturizer. It’s very stressful because it a wide ocean of brands and products all claiming they can make you youthful again. 😩  @reesetisha #Confused 

@reesetisha Welcome!  I found that I needed all new products right around 38, my skin suddenly was super dry and some dang wrinkles started popping up round my eyes.  You'll find some great recommendations here, as well as a lot of fun new products to try out!

@reesetisha Welcome to BIC!  Hopefully someone on here will be able to help you.

Happy March, BIC! 🍃 It's the first Monday of the month, and you know what that means -- it's New Member Monday! If you're new to the Beauty Insider Community, or have been lurking around for a while, now is a perfect time to introduce yourself by clicking the "Reply" button on the original post to say 'hello'. 

Veteran BIC'ers, join me in giving all our new members a warm welcome! 😊

My name is Marlice and I have recently discovered this community of beauties; I think I have found my happy place. I am technically not new but this will be my very fist post. Over the past year, I have turned to my skincare routine when I've needed quiet and peace and it has changed everything. A product that I would like to slurge on is the #Eve Lom Moisture Mask 3.4 oz/ 100 mL.

@Marlice Welcome to BIC!

Thank you!! 💕

Technically, I'm not a new member. I mostly lurk but this month I decided to start sharing/posting, so I'll go ahead and introduce myself.

I'm Christopher, a former esthetician, hair stylist, and makeup artist. While I dont work in the beauty industry anymore I'm still a product junkie and love helping to educate others to make informed product purchases. About a year or two ago, I started transitioning to only using clean beauty products and I share my reviews, tips, and more on YT.

I'm actually considering going back to work in the Beauty Industry so we shall see but for now its fun to hang out on BIC with y'all. Lately, I'm super obsessed with the Kosas Tinted Face Oil Foundation. I mean look at my skin! And I'm about to turn 48! That photo is not retouched or using a filter either. 

So my splurge would be to try the Ilia Tinted Face Oil and more products from Kosas.

kosas.jpg

@ChrisCupcakes Great to have you on BIC. 

Hello!  I am Sherry.  I am 60 years old and I am really looking forward to some tips and tricks for taking care of skin, hair and nails that are showing the years!  I look forward to contributing to and leaning from my involvement here!  If I could splurge on anything for this season I would definitely go for something that would help with my dry feet.  I have tried quite a few remedies with limited success.  If you have any ideas, send them my way.  I want to wear sandals again!  lol!

HI @Simonze Welcome to the BIC! I hear you on dry feet and especially as we are nearing sandal season, I like to pay extra attention to my feet and my heels specifically. Do you have a pumice stone or a foot file (similar to this: Deborah Lippmann Pedicure Foot File)? I use one of those in the shower and then I lotion my feet afterward with a heavy cream or body butter (something like this L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream 5.3 oz/ 150 mL). I also sometimes put lotion on my feet at night and wear socks to bed! It really helps to moisturize my feet overnight. Lastly, sometimes just for fun, I will do a foot mask. This is one I've used before: SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Foot Mask in Coconut + Lavender. The key with feet is to keep working on them over time. Good luck!

@Simonze Welcome to BIC!

Thanks!  It is great to meet you!  😊

My name is Shawna! I recently splurged on the one thing I really wanted most: a Nuface! So far it is living up to the hype!! 

@shawneeebear Welcome to BIC!

Hi, I'm Jennifer, and definitely not new to Sephora, but definitely the community! I will be 40 Feb 14th, so I strange to say... But I was wondering if everyone, no matter how many points you have get a free Bday gift, or not?

Thanks so much, 

Jenn❤️❤️

@@jbordelon14 

@JennB14 @Welcome to BIC and Happy birthday month. The birthday gift is not an exchange for points item so you can get the bday gift in store or online. 

I need making a our purchase online to ship to my non billing address. It doesn’t seem to work. 

thanks

@MrsBolden I would call customer service

Hiya! I'm Laura! I just found out this is a thing and am excited to get introduced to all kinds of fun new people and products! If I could splurge on a beauty product this season, it would probably be a new hair dye - I currently use Lime Crime Unicorn Hair in Sea Witch, but would like to find a slightly darker teal that stays longer :3

1 Reply
testing