cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thanks!  It is great to meet you!  😊

My name is Shawna! I recently splurged on the one thing I really wanted most: a Nuface! So far it is living up to the hype!! 

@shawneeebear Welcome to BIC!

Hi, I'm Jennifer, and definitely not new to Sephora, but definitely the community! I will be 40 Feb 14th, so I strange to say... But I was wondering if everyone, no matter how many points you have get a free Bday gift, or not?

Thanks so much, 

Jenn❤️❤️

@@jbordelon14 

@JennB14 @Welcome to BIC and Happy birthday month. The birthday gift is not an exchange for points item so you can get the bday gift in store or online. 

I need making a our purchase online to ship to my non billing address. It doesn’t seem to work. 

thanks

@MrsBolden I would call customer service

Hiya! I'm Laura! I just found out this is a thing and am excited to get introduced to all kinds of fun new people and products! If I could splurge on a beauty product this season, it would probably be a new hair dye - I currently use Lime Crime Unicorn Hair in Sea Witch, but would like to find a slightly darker teal that stays longer :3

@Asmodahlia Welcome to BIC!

Welcome @Asmodahlia !

Welcome to BIC @Asmodahlia! 🙂 

Hi I'm Tiffany. I'm new to sephora and while not new to makeup... I've only recently started really getting into makeup. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone loves. 

Welcome to BIC, @TBrackett ! What kind of makeup are you gravitating to most so far: eyeshadows, blush, lipstick...? My first makeup love was (and still is) lipstick, which of course I haven't been able to wear away from home since early 2020 and it's driving me a bit nuts. 😄 

@TBrackett @Welcome to BIC!

Hi. My name is Chelsea. I am new to the community and Sephora as a whole. I have only used drugstore brands but recently decided to try Sephora! Since the pandemic started, I have been extra intentional about my skincare routine as I have developed "maskne". I am early 20s, fair skin, red hair, blue eyes, super rare combination and proud of it! 💙 👩🏻‍🦰

Welcome aboard, @ChelseaFries ! I hope you're able to clear your maskne—and hey, some drugstore brands are as good as or better than "higher end" brands. 😉 It's sometimes good to have a mix of both categories in your routine. 

@ChelseaFries @Welcome to BIC!

Hello, 

While not new to Sephora, I am fairly new to this chatty corner of the site. What a nice and helpful bunch of fellow beauty lovers!   My 'ultimate splurge' item is a Guerlain Rouge G lipstick with the pretty-looking bedazzled 'Amethyst' case. Actually, I'd be grateful if someone can talk me out of the blingy Case. Just how heavy is it??

Cheers, MvLL

Welcome @MvLL ... We're not always the best at talking peeps out of buys 😂, but you'll be supported either way!

Welcome to BIC, @MvLL ! I have the Guerlain Rouge G Customizable Lipstick Case Neo-Gothic and very rarely carry it in my bag. I like to use small crossbody purses, and that case is too big, bulky, and heavy (eh, it's not super heavy, but noticeably heavier than the typical bullet lipstick); it takes up valuable real estate. 😂 I do like the case, though. It's just not super practical for me. When I wear any of my Rouge Gs, I carry them in my bag using just the little black plastic end cap they come with. 

Also, each time you pull the lipstick out of the customizable case, the mirror pops open and can't be latched closed—because the lipstick's base casing is the mirror latch. The mirror's too small/narrow for me, so I always use a different compact mirror on the go. That means I have to put the Guerlain customizable case down with its mirror popped open. Not a big deal to some folks, but something about it annoys me. 

A Rouge G lipstick is definitely worth the splurge! You can always buy a case later, if you decide you still want one. 🙂 

@MvLL @Welcome to BIC! I have the Rouge G case that was for Lunar New Year. It’s pretty heavy and sturdy and has a mirror. 

testing