cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey everyone my name is Lorrie Britt and I join this community to help me apply my normal makeup on a little better as will as watch and learn how to properly apply my new make.

Welcome to BIC, @JoeAnnaBritt !

Hi @JoeAnnaBritt, you came to the right place! Welcome! 

@JoeAnnaBritt Welcome to BIC

Welcome Lorrie!  @JoeAnnaBritt 

@JoeAnnaBritt Welcome to BIC!

Hi my name is Alicia Im just starting here, Im almost 41 years, oily and very sensitive skin , acne prone since im using n95 mask for my job , I really need a good moisturizer  for my skin, this is my first day with  niacinamide  and zinc from the ordinary.. I could slurge on my perfect skin care routine including  the ordinary

Welcome to BIC, @ENDOALICE ! My current favorite moisturizer for my inflammation-prone combo skin is Vanicream Daily Facial Moisturizer. Some folks love the Vanicream Moisturizing Cream instead, or CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, or CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion. 

Hi @ENDOALICE I really like Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream I wear a mask daily and it truly saves my skin. Welcome! 

@ENDOALICE Welcome to BIC!

Hello BIC! My name is Shanthiya, and I have been apart of BIC for a couple of years now and I can say that this community is one of the most trustworthy cosmetics based association that brings people to together to talk about their preferences and questions. Not only has this gave me an opportunity to reach out to people, but has also allowed me to try new products that work well with my skin for free or with minimul purchases. I hope to evolve in my journey at Sephora. @TeamBIC

Kind Regards, 

Shanthiya.T 

Welcome (belated, from the sound of it) to BIC, @Shyyt ! I agree: this is by far my favorite online beauty community. 🙂 

@WinglessOne Thank you! & absolutely. 

@Shyyt Welcome to BIC.  

@tjffc Thank you! 

@Shyyt I totally agree!  It's so nice that no one is censored from giving honest product reviews and suggestions. 

@missjeanie  Yes, I hope to hear more great things from sephora and BIC! 🙂 

@Shyyt Welcome to BIC!

@SportyGirly125 Thanks! 

Hello to everyone @BIC @TeamBIC @sephora , I'm Erika, newbie ( relativly new) just saying hello and am so happy to find some many posts, groups, advice & beautiful pics. Plus the awesome products right here and what i like is the advice and reviews on the products. That way its not one of those ( buy it, wish i hadnt, what a waste of money feelings.) Happy to be part of the beauty insider community.

take care,

Erika

oxox

Welcome aboard, @Aphrodite609 ! 

testing