cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@AnieChirinos Welcome to BIC.  Farmacy are great products  

Welcome to BIC, @AnieChirinos ! Hooray for hydrating and moisturizing products! 

@AnieChirinos Welcome to BIC!

Hi i’m Lily! If I could splurge on any item it would be Dr Dennis Gross Pore Refining Serum. I love this product so much, I’ve only been using it for 2 weeks but I could see results in 4 days! If I could splurge on this whole skincare brand, I definitely would! 

Welcome aboard, @lilgent ! 

There's a Sephora digital (Zoom) event coming up with Dr. Dennis Gross himself on January 19. You might've gotten email about it already, and I don't know if all reservation spots are filled yet. https://sephora.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7vSIuC1uR0Sems7dsIsKzA

@TeamBIC : if we're not supposed to share the digital event reservation links on BIC, feel free to delete my link up there. I assume they're safe to share. 🙂 Also, I couldn't find info on any of these upcoming events at sephora.com. Will they be added to site nav at some point, or is it Sephora's intent to communicate them only via email? Just curious!) 

Hi @WinglessOne,

Please check out the Happening At Sephora page here > https://www.sephora.com/happening/home then click the banner for the Sephora Digital Events. It will show the upcoming Digital Events as well as the RSVP links. 

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂

Thanks @LaurieBT ! I totally missed the "Happening at Sephora" landing page because I didn't click the "view all" link in the "Stores & Services" dropdown nav. Hmm... I'll post more about this in the BIC bugs thread later. 🙂 

@lilgent Welcome to BIC!

Hey everyone! Jaime Lee here and I’m pretty excited that I found this forum. I’ve been a Sephora shopper for quite sometime and realized that I’ve been missing out on all the perks! 

If I could splurge on something, it would definitely be skincare for brightening these dark circles under my eyes and evening my skin tone!

cheers to 2021 allowing me to make that happen!

#clinique #sundayriley

Welcome to BIC, @jaimelee26 ! 

@jaimelee26 Welcome to BIC!

Anonymous Insider

My name is Ty and I’m new to the makeup game. I’ve been to Sephora twice and only ever got concealer and skincare stuff. I just want an even skin tone that’s not dry and is clear. I’m not big on makeup I just wanna be able to perfect my eyebrows and know how to beat a face. 

Welcome aboard, @Anonymous ! I love certain kinds of makeup, but I love skincare even more—and balancing my natural skin tone has been an ongoing journey for me, with the help of a dermatologist and lots of my own study and research of skincare ingredients. You're not alone in the boat, and there are plenty of BIC folks who can help you with questions. 🙂 

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

Welcome 🤗 @Anonymous 

Hi! I'm Aurora.  I use Sephora 10 hr foundation. If I could splurge on a beauty product it would be a clean hydrating facial serum or moisturizer. I bought the Clinique moisturizer because I used it years ago. I just purchased Sephora Collection Nourishing Moisturizer - Hydrate & Repair and the Brightening eye cream. Aurora 2 DSC_1827aurora_pp.jpg

Welcome to BIC, @AuroraDetroit ! 

Thank you!

@AuroraDetroit @Welcome to BIC!

Thank you!

@AuroraDetroit Welcome to BIC!

testing