cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Heyy my name is Sabrina and I’m from the island of at Vincent and the grenadines.if I could splurge on a new product it would be the Tom Ford shimmering oil just because it would look beautiful in our sunshine. The Charlotte tilbury setting spray is another splurge worthy item because I’m interested to see how it works in our tropical climate. I’ve heard amazing things about it but everyone always ends up looking dewy here no matter the setting spray

@Sabrinaxsgbrii Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC, @Sabrinaxsgbrii ! If you get to try the Tom Ford shimmering body oil, now you'll have to show us how it looks on a sunny day (heh, which is probably every day) where you are. 🙂 

@Sabrinaxsgbrii Welcome to the community!

@Sabrinaxsgbrii Welcome to BIC!

Welcome welcome @Sabrinaxsgbrii! 😊 Jealous of your island sunshine - if I was in tropical weather all the time I would definitely want to be strutting around in shimmer! 

yes it’s definitely on my Christmas list! I can’t wait to wear it!

Hi my name is Jamie. Anyone that knows me will know that I’m obsessed with a vanilla scent. This season I would love to try out the KAYALI VANILLA | 28 3.4 oz/100 mL . I’ve heard nothing but great things about Huda Beauty and I’m sure this scent will be my new favorite. The perfume has the same name as my sister which I love 💕

Welcome to BIC, @jgill10 ! 

Welcome @jgill10! That scent is pretty great, I keep seei...

Welcome @jgill10! That scent is pretty great, I keep seeing it pop up 🤔

Re: Welcome @jgill10! That scent is pretty great, I keep seei...

Thank you! Me too I’m dying to try it 🥰

@jgill10 Welcome and I hope you enjoy being a part of the community. 

Thank you so much 💕 I already am thanks to your friendly reply ☺️

@jgill10 Welcome to BIC!

Thank you 💕

Hello, I'm new to the BIC but been playing with makeup/beauty for many years.  I have been focused on ageless beauty for many years since I'm part of the 50+ age club. I love practicing new techniques and pushing myself to think beyond what the rules are regardless of age. During the week I tend to rock the business 9-5 look but love to dip into colors on the weekends. 

As for the splurge item - it would have to be the latest holiday hourglass face palette.  I've only hesitated because I'm fair and not sure how useable the bronzer shade would be for me. 

Hourglass Ambient™ Lighting Face Palette – Sculpture 

Welcome aboard, @Mommyfeet ! 

@Mommyfeet Welcome to BIC!

@Mommyfeet Welcome to BIC!

@Mommyfeet ,

Welcome to BIC.  You could try the bronzer shade as eyeshadow or use with a very light hand and a fan brush.

I'll probably go to a Sephora in person and look at it, maybe see if I can get a swatch somehow.  For that price I would need all the colors to work 🙂

testing