cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be?

Tags:

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome everyone! Love your splurge picks!

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Happy New Member Monday, BIC! On the first Monday of every month we like to welcome and celebrate any and all new members to the Beauty Insider Community. If you've recently started exploring the BIC, or want to start posting after lurking for a while, now is the perfect time to do so! 😊

@klawbeauty @Welcome to BIC! Love GA luminous silk. 

@kae22199 Welcome to BIC!  Gorgeous eye look!

Happy New Member Monday, BIC! On the first Monday of every month we like to welcome any and all new members to the Beauty Insider Community. If you've recently discovered the BIC, or want to start posting after lurking for a while, now is the perfect time to do so! We can't wait to meet you~ 😊

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC @LTIWANA! 😃 Vancouver is beautiful!! 

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Yes it is ❤️ i feel lucky to be here 🥰🥰

@LTIWANA @Welcome to BIC!

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thanks 😊

Welcome to BIC, @LTIWANA!

I would love to know what you think of the products you get from subscription boxes!

Happy New Member ... Tuesday, BIC! 😉 Hope everyone had a relaxing long weekend. Welcome to the New Member Monday thread! If you're new to the Beauty Insider Community, be sure to introduce yourself and answer this: if you were to splurge on any beauty product this season, what would it be?

Seasoned BICers, let's be sure to give new members a warm welcome! 😊

Happy New Member Monday, BIC! On the first Monday of every month we like to welcome any and all new members to the Beauty Insider Community. If you've recently discovered the BIC, or want to start posting after lurking for a while, now is the perfect time to do so! We can't wait to meet you and hear all about your passion for beauty ❤️

Hello and welcome 😉

@deneroydon Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to the BIC @StitchOhana 

@StitchOhana @Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to the BIC @MissLeeDing9, I’m sure your Glow Recipe goodies will arrive shortly ☺️ 

@MissLeeDing9 welcome to BIC!

Hello I'm new one .want to try a lot of new products .whats the best start

@stardust75 @Welcome to BIC! Getting samples are one way to start.  You can also go through reviews and make a list of what intrigues you.  Also, watching YouTube videos for reviews or swatches of products. 

Hi! I am new to the Community but a long term Sephora Addict. My family and friends always come to me for skin care advice so I'm so excited to widen my scope to an online community. My main areas of interest is in skin and hair care. My inspiration is Susan Yara of course! I'm excited to e-meet everyone and share the knowledge I have acquired through many years of purchases and samples!