cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thank you so much! I appreciate it 🙂

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC @Foreigngal!

I'm from the Bay too!  Super jealous that you're moving to Paris.  I've been there many times and I always enjoy shopping and the food!

Merciiiii 🙂 Well, let me know the next time you’ll be in Paris and I’d love to show you around or recommend you places! & what a coincidence we’re both from the Bay! I’m so over this hot weather though, haha!

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC @Foreigngal!! 🙂

Thank you, thank you!! 🙂

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hello beauties!

I am now 45 years old and a mom of a teenage boy.  Skin is in FULL swing now.  I find my hair and skin very dry after having years of combo so ALLLLLL my old products are now not working including makeup so looking for whole new lines and experimenting with lots of samples to find my basics again.  So far, I am liking OUAI Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave In Conditioner 4.7 oz/ 140 mLand OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil 3 oz/ 98.9 mL and Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL but looking for other things that might work.

After quarantine haircut and colorAfter quarantine haircut and color 

I just had my first after quarantine haircut and color correction so I am feeling my cute again.

Welcome aboard, @TrinityRising ! Ugh, I know that "okay skin, we're doing what now?" 40something change all too well. I had to completely change my skincare routine a few years ago and, at nearly 49, I've finally settled into a pretty good place with my skin—where "pretty good" means I've at least narrowed down its tantrum triggers and figured out its new overall needs. I hope you find products that work well for you. There are plenty of helpful BICers who can help with that. 🙂 

Welcome to BIC, @TrinityRising! I must say, I would never believe you’re 45 from that pic. You look amazingly youthful☺️

@TrinityRising Welcome to BIC!

@TrinityRising Welcome to BIC.

@TrinityRising @Welcome to BIC! 

Hi!

My name is Ashley and I have been shopping at Sephora for years. Recently my skin has been changing a lot and is currently combination. I have been getting into serums and am working on rotating some of my skincare products. If I could splurge on any product right now it would definitely be the Skinlongevity Long Life serum from Bare Minerals. I ended up with a sample and love the way it feels and have read some pretty great reviews.

Welcome to BIC, @ItsShlee ! 

Welcome to BIC, @ItsShlee! I received a sample of  bareMinerals Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Anti-Aging Face Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, too. Like you, it’s on my splurge list😊

@ItsShlee Welcome to BIC

Welcome to BIC @ItsShlee! 😃  I also feel like my skin has been going through some changes, recently. That Bare Mineral serum has gotten some raves on BIC; I’m even more excited to try out my sample now. 

@ItsShlee Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC, @ItsShlee!

Hi!
I am Theresa, a clean beauty and health guru! 

I love all things skincare and in particular, any new vegan beauty/makeup products!

Currently an LA local, I love learning about new items and skincare tools.

If I could splurge on something right now it would be the Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil!

Welcome to BIC, @MermaidTheresa ! You're in good company among us skincare fans around here. 🙂 

@MermaidTheresa Welcome to the BIC!

testing