cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC @NAJAHJULISSA! 😃 We all come to BIC at different times; all that matters is your here now! Ooooh! Tatcha makes for an excellent splurge. Lots of wonderful beauties from the brand. 

Welcome to the BIC @NAJAHJULISSA!! 💜

Would love to hear your thoughts on some of your recent purchases - I'm curious! And yessss, gotta love Tatcha. Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is a fave of mine! 

@NAJAHJULISSA Welcome to BIC.  I too am a Tatcha fan.

Nice to connect! It's the dewy for me!! 

Welcome to BIC, @NAJAHJULISSA!

Thanks girl!!

@NAJAHJULISSA Welcome to BIC!  Love Tatcha products!

I've only tried one of their products before, with two others on the way! I cant wait to try them! 

Do you have a fav?!

@NAJAHJULISSA I have tried almost everything.  My favorite is the dewy mist, face oil, ageless eye cream, rice wash, and ageless cream.  

Happy New Member ... Tuesday, BIC! 😉 Hope everyone had a relaxing long weekend. Welcome to the New Member Monday thread! If you're new to the Beauty Insider Community, be sure to introduce yourself and answer this: if you were to splurge on any beauty product this season, what would it be?

Seasoned BICers, let's be sure to give new members a warm welcome! 😊

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hello beauties! I’m not new to Sephora and definitely not new to my obsession with skin care and make up. I am approaching 43 years young and have become even more obsessed with skin care since turning 40. I’m looking into starting esthetician school to utilize my passion for skin care not only to become more educated but to be able to help educate others. I am always looking for new products and ideas. I’m excited to be here and be inspired! If I could splurge on a new product this season I think that it would have to be a serum.

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@lydiacita  Welcome to BIC!

Hi @lydiacita! Welcome to BIC! Very cool that you are looking to pursue your passion for skin care! ❤️ I love serums too! Are there any ones you are particularly interested in?

Welcome to BIC, @lydiacita!

Welcome to BIC @lydiacita! 🙂

@lydiacita Welcome to BIC!

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey hey - I’m Abigail. Makeup enthusiast, skincare lover and brand new momma. Always on the lookout for new tips and tricks as well as how to keep makeup looks sleek and simple. Happy to be here!

@GailWilson0713  Welcome to BIC!

Congratulations @GailWilson0713, and a happy Welcome to BIC to you and baby! 😀

@GailWilson0713 @Welcome to BIC! Congratulations on the new baby. 

Welcome to BIC, @GailWilson0713!

1 Reply
testing