cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi!! This is Simrat. I’m totally new to the makeup world. I don’t know much about products but would love to learn. I just bought some primer, foundation, blush, eye-shadows and so excited to try them out.

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@Simmu13 Welcome to BIC!

Welcome @Simmu13!

Welcome aboard, @Simmu13 !

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thank you!

You picked out some fun things to play with @Simmu13! Welcome to BIC! 😃

Thank you!

Welcome to BIC @Simmu13 🙂

Thank you!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey! Just joined! 

I'm a pro-working makeup artist in Hong Kong from Sydney, Australia. Plus a big skincare enthusiast. As work this year has been slow I starting blogging on my site a few months ago --- hoping this is a nice place to find online beauty friends to chat products and techniques with! IMG_E3902.JPG

RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

That’s so awesome! I hope my boyfriend and I can travel around the world one day!! Glad you’re apart of BIC 😊 @Anonymous

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

@Anonymous, I visited Hong Kong years ago, right around this time of the year. The humidity!!! 😯 It did do wonders for my skin though! Welcome to BIC! 

Anonymous Insider

yes, the humidity is real! and then with masks, you can imagine its a makeup nightmare! 

@Anonymous!

You look stunning!  How do you handle makeup in the heat and humidity?!  I go back to Japan every year and struggle with keeping my makeup on in the summer heat and humidity, especially with my oily face!  Would love to know any tricks or products!

Welcome to BIC @Anonymous !

RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

What brought you to Hong Kong?
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

I'm a makeup artist and my husband a photographer, we bounced around the world for many years always picking up work in HK and now been here for a bit. It's a great city normally, this last year at bit testing.  

Hiii! I’m Lindsey! I’m a total newbie and just trying to learn more about skin care & makeup! I tend to like clean products because my skin is pretty sensitive. I work in the health care industry and live with my amazing boyfriend and our cute pup, Chloe! 💕

Welcome to BIC @lindseyyfaye! Love your lashes!! So pretty!

Awwwh thank you so much 🙈☺️ @itsfi I’ve been using Grandelash! I really think it’s helped.
testing