cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

A very belated welcome aboard, @MisssE ! I’m glad to see you participating in various threads. 🙂 

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@WinglessOne Thanks babe!

@MisssE @Welcome to BIC!

Thank you @SportyGirly125!

Welcome @MisssE! 😃 BIC has a lot of great features for those who are all in when it comes to beauty as well as those starting out! You’ll have a lot of fun exploring the app.

Thank you!

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi I’m Bri! I’m new to this community. I’ve been an insider for years I think about 8 now. But never knew about this community

Welcome to BIC @blgaudett ! 

Welcome to BIC @blgaudett! 😃 There’s lots of threads on a variety of topics - jump right on in! 

@blgaudett Welcome to BIC!

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi everyone. I’m technically not new since Ive been a beauty Insider for many years. I am starting to now participate more in fine beauty community here at Sephora. I’ve always treated Sephora as my first stop to everything skincare and makeup but it’s so much more than just a store. It’s a whole new community that Sephora has created and I’m super pumped to be a part of it. I can’t believe I didn’t explore or participate in this before. It’s amazing to see the concept Sephora has adopted with its community. I love shopping at Sephora. With a full time job and daily stress my skin starts to act up fast but Products at Sephora are always on the rescue! Xo, Ks

Welcome aboard, @kirans ! 

Welcome to BIC @kirans! 😃 The Community is a great place; lots of fabulous people and threads! It’s nice to hear you’ll be participating more! 

@kirans Welcome to BIC!

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi, I’m Mandy! I’m new to the Sephora community and also to Instagram. I was pretty shy growing up but it’s a new decade so now I’m trying to venture out into the wide world of beauty with some new looks and hopefully some advice/recs. Also, I recently got married 🥰 and we’re trying to save up to move into our own place soon. 

If there was something I could splurge on this season, it would probably be the Natasha Denona Love Glow Cheek Palette 0.42 oz/ 12 g. Once I saw it, I immediately went looking for swatches in different lights and it ended up looking beautiful in all of them.  I couldn’t put it out of my mind since. 

Welcome to BIC @MandyBeautyTime , and belated congratulations on your wedding! 

@MandyBeautyTime Welcome to BIC! And congratulations!

Congratulations @MandyBeautyTime! 💕

The colors in that ND palette are very pretty; welcome to BIC! 😃

@MandyBeautyTime welcome! I have been eyeing this palette myself - or actually any cheek palette. I've been a long time Nars orgasm blush girl, but I need more options. 

Oh and congrats on wedding bells! 

Anonymous Insider

Hi! New member here. I have "window shopped" at Sephora throughout the years and occasionally ended up purchasing something. Now that I am beginning to enjoy makeup more (due to cosplaying), I can't wait to experiment with more makeup brands. If I was to splurge on something, it would more than likely be eyeshadow and eyeliner. Oh, or maybe lashes. 🙂

Welcome aboard, @Anonymous ! 

3 Replies
testing